장1: The Discovery

장1: The Discovery

Barack Obama sat by the pool of his 15 billion dollar hotel that he decided to buy for the month.

"Ugh" Obama grunted, feeling the suns rays absorb in his chocolate, mocha latte, burnt caramel, African cocoa, black panther, ground up coffee beans, opposite of Captain America, white supremacist's fear skin.

Barack continued scrolling through twitter on his super secret twitter account as he spotted a video of a band called BTS.

"lmao" he said, out loud. "who names themselves 'behind the scenes' smh". If Michelle was here, she would have slapped him for using 2017 acronyms out loud.

Obama decided to watch one of the videos about 'BTS'. Hearing RM's English had Barack Obama shaking in his leather gaston ankle Louis Vuitton boots.

"Wow...Who is this BTS..." and that's when his life changed. Forever.

Barack turned over onto his stomach to let the sun kiss his back instead. "I wish RM was the sun so he'd be kissing my back instead..." Obama sighed.

"BOO RACK!!!" yelled Michelle.

Barack Obama quickly saved the BTS video (for later ;)) and ran towards his wife. "Yes Michelle?"

"I have to go to the pacific ocean, my grandmas, uncles best friends neighbour's drinking buddy's sisters ex-husband that cheated on her with a snail's co-workers sister-in-law just passed away, so i have to visit them."

Obama nodded, despite not understanding a single word.

"Have fun! Will miss you. Tell the sister-in-law i hope she gets better!"

"Barack, she's dead. There's no getting better."

Barack's face grew red, but on the inside because his melanin was still glowing bitch. "Sorry." he mumbled.

After a few hours of packing and driving Michelle to the airport, Barack was back at the 15 billion dollar hotel. All by himself. He jumped back onto twitter, scrolling through endless BTS fan accounts. Before he knew it, Barack had spent his entire day watching BTS on youtube and the sun was now setting.

Barack sighed once more. "How can such gorgeous beings exist... I must meet them. Such ethereal beings. A beauty from another world. Help...I've fallen and i cant get back up." He said out loud, to no one in particular. But it didn't matter who heard him, if it wasn't BTS listening to him, he didn't care who heard.

BTS had Barack Obama wrapped around their finger, and Obama was completely and utterly fine with it.