Chapter 1

Thank you all for reading! So This fanfic is before they went on a world tour. Sorry if this one wasen't so exciting I will try to make it better. Maybe It's kinda long chapter!x

/Josefine

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked in to his hazel brown eyes. Our eyes meet and all around stood still it was love at first sight.

“Come on guys show Becca her room”

“This way Becca” Beau said with a cheeky smile

Luke and Jai grabbed my bags and Beau showed me to the rom.

“So this is actually my room but I will sleep just next door with Jai and Luke”

“Okey we will let you unpack now, we are just next door if you need anything” Luke said.

I looked around in the room it was not that big but juts perfect for one person. There was a bed and two dressers one of the dressers was occupied with clothes already. I started tounpack my clothes and put them down in dresser.   I saw that there was a speaker and plugged in my phone. Suddenly Beau was in the room with wet hair and just a towel around his hips.

“Sorry I forgot to put my clothes in Jai and Luke’s room but this is really good song”

“Ehm its okay...Yeah it is On Top Of The World by Imagien Dragons.” I felt my cheeks started to blush.

“THE DINNER IS READY” Gina jelled from the kitchen.

“I think we need to go downstairs”

“Yeah probably, see you at the dinner”

 When I came down to the dinner room Jai, Luke and Gina was already there.

“Do you know where Beau is?” Gina asked me

“I think he will be down here any moment”

“So where in England are you from?” Jai asked me.

“I’m from Brighton”

“Oh so lovely” Luke said with a British accent or he tried to.

I laugh.

Beau came and sat next to me his hair was still a bit wet.

“How old are you then?” Beau asked me.

“Well... can you guess?”

“Maybe 16-17” Beau said

“Yeah I’m 16”

Beau’s eyes was really beautiful he stair right into my soul like he could read my mind or something.

“Maybe you should go to bed now, don’t you have activities tomorrow” Gina said with a smile on her face.

“Yeah that’s a good idea I could need some sleep. Thanks for the dinner”

Beau walked me to my room.

 “So what kind of activities is it?”

“It is like a drama, actor, modelling camp”

“Let me guess you are you a model?” He asked you could see his eyes grooving of excitement.

“Haha, no not really I take the photos. I want to be a photographer”

“WAIT...so someone that beautiful as you is behind the camera not in front of it”

“Haha thank you, but I really need to sleep right now. Jetlag you know”

“See you at breakfast, Night darling!” Beau said with a British accent.

I got ready for bed and lay and grabbed my phone. I saw I had a text from my mum and my best friend.

Mum: Hope everything is alright! Text me when you can xx

Becca: G’nigth Mum... Time zones you know xx

Mum: Nigth love!xx

Megan: Hiiii Hope everything went well how is your host family? Cute boys?!x

Becca: Host family =Best they have 3 sons they all look really good!x

Megan: Save one for me, haha!x

Becca: Of course, Night x

Megan: Keep me updated, night x

As I was about to sleep I heard Beau’s voice from the other room.

“I can’t understand she isn’t a model!!”

“Beau you think every British girl should be a model, shut up and sleep now” Jai responded.

“Okey then” Beau said with a grumpy voice.

I woke up 07.20 when my alarm started to ring I had forgot to turn it off. I put my hair in a high ponytail. I put some dark blue jeans on and a white and blue ombre cropped top. Finally some mascara just so I don’t look so tired. I went downstairs when I got there Luke was the only one there.

“Where is everyone else?”

“Beau and Jai are with Skip and James two of our friends, doing a video.”

“Oh... so you guys have a YouTube channel?”

“Yeah” He said with a little smile on his face.

“So are you famous or some thigh like that?”

“Kind of do you know how the Janoskians are?”

“I heard of them but I never watched it so you are kind of famous?”

“You then, do you have a boyfriend or something like that?” Luke asked

“Uhum”

“You don’t seem so happy talking about that” Luke said with a sad voice

“It’s just that...no nothing I should probably be going”

“No tell me if you said A you have to say B” he said with a cheeky smile.

“Okay my boyfriend or I don’t know what to call it... we don’t come along so good anymore”

“Sorry but what happened” Luke said anxiously

“His brother committed suicide and after that hi started to beat me up and I don’t want to leave him I feel sorry for him!”

I felt a tear stream down my face.

“So he beats you up but why?” I saw that Luke got tears in his eyes.

“He got anger problems. I think I need to go now...” I sad quiet

“Can I walk with you?”

“Okay”

I told Luke about everything about how he uses to hit me and I didn’t tell anyone. It felt so good have someone actually listening to you.