Glad your here.

I put on a smile for the people that deserve it. I'd rather let my happiness suffer than let them fall. But it's not always sad, I have some good laughs with my friends. I'm glad there here, b/c they help me get through tough times, and I'm forever grateful.
I love them with all my heart, and I hope they know that.
I don't like school, but I guess it's good to get an education. Don't you just hate when people call you the emo kid? But hey I won't judge, it's not in my nature. I know all kinds of people from all kinds of backgrounds.

I love that everyone has there own group of people to hang out with. You would think it's just like the movies, with all the populars and not popular, but actually... It's alright for now.

Got some great news today, you know that anime, ouran high school host club? Well there making a second season!
I'm not afraid to admit that I'm a bit of a nerd, but who isn't? It's all about individuality, you don't need to care what other people think, when you get out of high school.. They won't even be there. So don't waste all your time trying to get in there "good side" we only have so much time. Before we know it, we'll be grown up and have responsibility.

I want a cat... Idk why but there just so adorable and fluffy.

Sorry off topic...

I was on skype the other day, and I was asking my friend some riddles. "What always comes, but never arrives?" (The answer is tomorrow) he says sarcastically "my dad" I don't know why but I laughed very hard... Maybe b/c it's true? Idk anyhow, thought I'd share a joke with you :)