Only A Daydream Away(BoyXBoy)

I walked slowly and cautiously in to school courtyard, Jakob was waiting for him. Jakob sat at the lunch table impatiently tapping his fingers, he'd obviously been waiting a long time.

"hey, uh.. Sorry I'm a little late-" my voice cracked every other syllable, Jakob always made me nervous. One thing you should never do, make Jakob Brown wait for you.

"James I told you, didn't I? I said meet me here at 7:10. What time is it now?"

"7:35..." I mumbled, his voice quieter than I expected.

"Exactly! I've been waiting here for how long? Nearly half ay damn hour! What took so long?"

I opened his mouth to speak but I was cut off but Jakob's voice.

"Seriously, forget it, let's try this at like lunch or something, maybe tomorrow.."

I opened my mouth once again in protest but was cut off again, this time by the school bell.

'Damn that bell!' I thought to myself 'Why was Jakob so angry? Did he have to say something? Did I do something?'

I walked to French 1-2. The teacher just kept babbling about the infinitive of the verb 'to be' or something, I had zoned of quite a while ago.

Thinking about this morning, how badly I wanted to smash my lips into Jakob's or how I could be pinned down and just let Jakob dominate me. I mean dominate, I didn't just want to have sex with him, I wanted to be fucked by him. As I thought about this I realized had a rising problem in my pants..

My thoughts were soon interrupted by the teacher. Problem gone, the teacher was a 58 year old man, instant turn off..

"James, how do you say the number 18 in french?" Apparently the class has moved on to learning the numbers while I was daydreaming.

"Um. Uh. Dix-huit?" I pronounced the syllables carefully(dees-wheat) still unsure as to whether or not I pronounced it right.

The teacher nodded and turned away asking other student the same bullshit we had learned last week. Finally! The bell rang. End of first hour. Thank god!

~~Authors Note~~

The perspective changes between chapters between James and Jakob

Also don't know how often I will update or how long this will be :/

Anyway, hope you like it, thanks for wasting your time reading my crappy story..