Album [svt hoshi]

Birthday Gift # 1

You're a seventeen fan. You became hoshi biased because you just can't resist him. When you first saw him, he's cute af! But sometimes he's really hot *-* You can see both sides in him.

One day, you're talking with a friend and tweeting stuff...

"Hoshi date me or else I won't buy your album!"

You know he won't see that anyway and if he does, he won't care because a lot of fans do that.

But you didn't know that he really actually care. A lot of fans but you're the one that caught his attention.

He found you cute and laughed at your tweet.

"She wouldn't buy an album if I don't date her? Hahaha this girl is funny."

Laughing by himself in his room so the members won't think he's crazy lmao.

...You're talking to a friend, talking about dating Hoshi and stuff.

"He would just date me so that I'll buy their albums lol" You said.

"Lol he can still fall for you over a period of time. You never know 😉" Your friend answered.

Hoshi visits your profile a lot and checks your tweets.

"ah. This girl is really cute haha." he thought.

One tweet caught his attention. Your email. To send you an iMessage.

He typed that in his phone and tried to send you something.

"Hi." -h
"uhmm.. hello 😊" -you

Your conversation started with that. You didn't know who it was. He just told you his alias, Daniel, and you thought that's his name.

Months passed and you were already close and you're starting to fall for him.

"Well bias isn't the only person who can make your heart beat. I mean when liking someone...." You thought.

You decided to go to korea. Because you also want to meet your idols.

You've arrived Korea. Your father bought you a condo there so you stayed there.

"Hey Daniel, I've arrived Korea! My dream came true haha!"
"Oh really? That's great!!"
"I know right!"
"Uhm.. I live in Korea too by the way.. I didn't tell you yet."
"OMG really?!"
"Yeah.. haha."
"Then let's meet up! I want to see you already!"
"Sure I want to see you too in person"

So there.. You decided to meet up as soon as possible.

Your meeting place is a private coffee shop. Only allowed people can go in there.

"I think he's a rich kid lmao" You thought.

You looked for a seat and sat. You waited for him but still no sign.

Hoshi went inside the coffee shop. You were shocked.

You just want to go over his direction but there's a part of you wants to hide because you still have feelings for him. Real feelings. Not as a fan.

You can't do anything so you acted normal and keep calmed. You thought of Daniel. You told yourself that he's the one you like. You're just a fan of Hoshi. That's it.

Hoshi found you and sat infront of you.

"Hi there pretty lady. ☺️" -h
"Uhm.. Hi" You smiled a little
"Don't be shy haha. You're cute" -h

He said I'm cute 😳😳 -You thought.

"Did you really think I would date you just for you to buy Seventeen's album? 😂 hahaha you're funny"

You were shocked. How did he know that? 😨 You thought.

"Oh.. You just caught my attention and visited your profile a lot of times.." He said like reading your mind.

"And btw. Nice to meet you Bea. I'm Daniel. Or should I say.. Hoshi" -h

WAIT WHAT?! He's the Daniel I'm having a convo with for months?! -You thought.

"Daniel?!"
"Haha. I just told you that alias so you won't know me lol" -h

You're totally speechless. Because who would know that your bias is the one you really fell into and they had a lot of fans but you're the one who caught his attention.

"So... Bea... uhmm... I know it sounds so early. But I've just seen you on twitter and talked for you for like.. months.. But... uhmm.. w-would you go out with me?" -h

"And hey, I won't date you just because of an album okay?"

You were shocked. (Wow total shocker for the nth time. You've been shocked a lot of times lol)

Your bias... asking you out?! Unbelievable!

But... You have fallen for him as well so you said yes.

"Sure. Why not :)"
"Haha and I just said that because I was kidding before haha"

And there. He dated you and you became couples. Yay!

Aaannndd.. Suddenly you wake up. The End! haha kidding

Suddenly you wake up and thought it was a dream. You went down and sigh. You saw Hoshi sleeping peacefully and you thought he's cute.

Ok it wasn't a dream haha -You thought.

THE END.

Dedicated for my friend Bea and this one shot serves as my birthday gift to her.

YAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEA! Labyu mwa! I know it's lame but I still hope you liked it hahaha.