intro

My baby blue skirt flew back with the wind while I was walking to school. My hair frizzed up and I pushed it down with an angry hand. I skipped along the road, reaching about one block away from school. Suddenly, I saw a boy. He looked almost as strange as me with his blue hair and black jeans. I thought to myself and knew I had to know this mysterious boy.

"What a tired blue boy," I whispered approaching him. "Hey! Hey, you!" I said louder. He looked at me then put his attention back to the sidewalk. I ran up closer and tapped him on the shoulder. "Hi." He looked at me with his beautiful green stare, he gripped his backpack tighter, he stopped in his tracks.

"H-hello," he said obviously shyly.
"I like your hair!" I had to say. He was quite beautiful and majestic. He wasn't your idea of the perfect man but he was mine. He stared at me again with that green stare them continued walking. "How do I not know you?"
"I'm new," stated the boy, not very enthusiastic.
"Well, I'm Alice," I said and stared waiting for him to respond.
"O-oh I'm Michael."
"Nice to meet you, Mikey. Can I call you mikey? I think it suits you,"
"Thanks?"

We continued to talk all the way to school. About the things we loved, liked, and hated. The things we knew and didn't. He was so mysterious.