Niall One shot for Jasmin

Jasmin was just an ordinary girl. She was 5foot5, average height and she had long brown hair and large brown eyes. 

Niall was ordinary, until X-factor and one direction. He was 5foot7 and had blonde hair and blue eyes. 

These two completely different people thought they’d never meet. Never cross paths, but maybe they would. It started on a sunny day in London. Niall was out shopping with an old friend from Ireland. He had his dark wayfarer ray-bans on and wasn’t watching where he was going. He suddenly felt an impact on his chest, and hear a small “ow" He looked down at the ground to see a girl, she had brown hair and brown eyes. A bit like Zayn. She’s beautiful. He thought to himself before holding out his hand to help her up. she took it and stood up, brushing herself off. It was obvious she hadn’t realised who she had bumped into and gave her thanks to him. Turning back in the direction she was heading, she gave a small wave and carried on her day. Niall was confused, why hadn’t she said more? He hoped to see her again. 

Jasmin had a busy day ahead of her, so many meetings and not enough time. She was hurriedly walking down oxford street, out side top shop, when she walked into a guy not watching where he was going. As she fell to the ground, she let out a small “ow." Internally, she grumbled, she didn’t have time to be on the floor in the middle of oxford street, especially when she had to be on regent street. She looked up and took the man’s hand that he was politely holding out. Standing up she looked at him briefly, “Thanks" she said before hurrying to the regent street Hamley’s store. She entered the big store and looked around at the many toys on display. Being one of the best advertising managers in the country, Jasmin was working with this 5-floor toy shop to the promote new products with the help of the well know boy-band, One Direction. Jasmin was lead to the meeting room with an Employee and waited for the 5 boys. 

Niall received a phone call just after the walked off, he answered  but his mind was still on the beautiful girl. “Ni? you there? It’s Harry" Niall shook his head and focused on the phone call,

"Yeah, i’m here mate." He replied, saying goodbye to his best friend as he headed off for the afternoon. Niall listened to Harry and replied with simple a “yes" and “okay" He was told that all boys were waiting for Niall outside Hamley’s for a last minute meeting that had been set up by management. Niall met the four other boys and went inside, being immediately noticed and taken to the meeting room. Niall walked in and saw a woman scribbling on her note pad while on the phone. She looked up, saw the boys and quickly ended the phone call. She stood up and introduced her self. 

Jasmine stood up and smiled at the boys, “Hi, I’m jasmine. I’ll be working with you to help promote so products that Hamley’s sell." She told them. They all took a seat around the large meeting table and began business. Jasmin looked at the boys and noticed one from earlier. “Hey, are you the guy who knocked me over on oxford street earlier?" she asked him as the others began talking. 

"Yeah, I think so. Sorry about that" He told her with a smile. “Hey, would you like to get a drink sometime?" He asked nervously. By now all the boys had heard and were looking at the two, waiting for Jasmin’s answer. She nodded and they al cheered, thankful that Niall had found someone who would make him happy.