Dreams Or Reality? (A One Direction Fanfic)

(Fanfic for Abby~)

Niall had that One Thing.

Louis was the oldest but Irresistible

Liam just couldn’t stay Up All Night

Zayn wanted to Live While We’re Young

Harry Stole Our Hearts

The boys of One Direction just wanted to stay Forever Young

Now that they’re gone, I can only remember those special Moments

Moments in time

. . .

Tv: “Special news report! The world famous boy band One Direction were in a car accident and are now fighting for their lives in a hospital.”

I gasped, closing the door to my room as I entered a few moments ago. “W-what? THIS CAN’T BE! I need to see the boys.” I sat down in front of my tv, checking the time before looking back at the tv. 6:40 in the afternoon. I stared at the commercial, pushing my black/brown wavy locks out of my face, and frowned. It was a commercial for their new fragrance. I shook my head and turned up the volume as the news came back on.

Tv: “The boys are now in St. Marmaduke (lol) hospital, down in Florida. Visitors, besides their family and special visitors, are restricted since the boys are in critical condition. Now Jim for the weather.”

Stupid Jim. I thought, still comprehending what was just said. My eyes opened wide in shock. “ST. MARMADUKE??” I yelled as I stood up immediately. I ran over to my dresser and picked up my visitor card. I had one since I was born there and visited often. Clumsy me. I took a deep breath and figured out what I should do. It was happening so fast and I knew my parents wouldn’t want me there at this time, as if they cared about One Direction. Then it clicked.

“Hey mom, I’m gonna stay at Abby’s for the night”

I said grabbing my backpack, filling it with various things and my visiter card in the pocket. I put on an old blue hoodie and shorts, being confused by the weather. 

Thanks Florida 

“OKAY SHAYLA, REMEMBER TO WEAR A BRA AT ALL TIMES.” She yelled.

Wtf mom?? Out of all things you say that? Why would I even- UGH!

“O-Okay.” My face turned red. “I-I’m gonna go now.” I said with an embarrassed laugh.

“DON’T DIE.”

Oh my god mother.

 -------------------------------------

~Ello Dinosaurs~

So yes this is a One Direction Fanfic that my friend Abby wanted me to make her.

Funny thing is, I texted her the fanfic but never finished it, so she never got to read the whole thing. She's read a lot though. YOU JELLY?

So I put it on Wattpad so I could finish it and cause I was forced |D

She's making an account tomorrow so you guys should...not hate her?

And the thing with my mom

OH MAH GAWD

SHE TELLS ME THAT ALL THE TIME BEFORE I GO TO A FRIENDS HOUSE.

LIKE SERIOUSLY MOM?

What do your parents say to you that's funny/embarrassing before you spend the night somewhere or even just go hang out with your friends?

~Goodbye Dinosaurs~