Samber

It was a Saturday and Amber was at Sams
house. They were lay on the king size bed, Amber in a hot, lacy bra and knickers and Sam in blue ripped jeans.
Sam: So erm...this Netflix program is cool.
They were watching Cute Couples. Amber had now turned her body to face Sam, her stomach only inches away from his face. Sam continued to watch Netflix but after a few minutes Sam turned his head and nustled his nose next Ambers belly button and the rest of his warm face on her belly. Amber used her bare foot to rub along Sams abbs. Sam had not had this feeling with any other girlfriend, but he knew it felt right. Sam lay almost asleep but Amber managed to keep him awake by tickling his thighs.
Sam was ready for what he was hoping for.
Amber: Do you ever wonder what it's like to have a penis jerked inside of you.
Sam: No but I know how great it feels when I do it😉. Amber blushed madly. Now Amber and Sam were in the position were they were both lay straight, facing each other. They stared into each other's eyes for a moment or two.
Amber:Make love to me
Wailed Amber.
Sam:Are you sure your ready. Amber was happy that her thoughts were off her chest and she was definitely ready but shyly she said
Amber:I'm sure...
Sam stripped of so his body was bare. Then he lay there a bit unsure what to do so he squeezed ambers bum and snogged her. He then worked his way into her knickers and pulled them down. Then he wriggled his hands up to the bra and unhooked it. His snogging went to kissing and he made his way down the neck. Sam and Amber both felt extremely comfortable with this so Sam took it one notch further. He made Amber lie on her back as he lay on her with his face at her boobs. He then began to lick and suck them with all his might. Sam came back up and lavished her small throat and collarbone with kisses. Amber hummed as she felt Sams lips and tongue move over her body, across her chest and down her waist to place soft bites on her hipbone. Sam positioned himself between Ambers legs, one hand wrapped around the lovers cock,stroking slowly, while she spread her slender thighs further. Sam wanted nothing more than to begin pounding into the moist hot space but held back trying to be as gentle as possible. When half the dick was submerged, Sam grabbed Ambers boobs softly and began to rub them with care. Amber clenched the bed sheets quicker than a rocket. Sam then began to pump it in slowly trying to replace some of the pain with pleasure. Amber moaned loudly from the combination of pain and pleasure. She grit her teeth until Sam was fully injected. She found this feeling extremely nice. She grabbed the bars of the bed ,feeling tension, and pushed her virgina up and down vigorously. Sam had been waiting for this all night. Amber screamed as the motion of the penis landed on her G spot. Sam eagerly rolled his hips round and round receiving an intense jolt of pleasure. Sam moaned loudly at the clenching muscles surrounding his dick. Sam shrieked again as he pounded down on to Amber. Sam let ambers body muffle around on the bed for a minute until she grabbed Sam by the shoulders and pulled him down. Sam thrusted his cock in rapidly in and out of the stretched hole. Sam pulled her upright onto her her knees. He pulled her down and slapped her wrinkled bum cheeks. She stood on all fours, her elbows and knees laid upon the bed. Sam pulled her bum cheeky bum cheeks apart and thrusted his almighty cock inside. Amber pushed forward and backward as did Sam. After 30 minutes of this Sam let go and dropped onto the bed in exhaustion and kissed Amber. Soon they fell into a deep sleep...