Luke Imagine for Sadaf (@dont_loose_hope )

“Do you have everything packed” you asked your boyfriend Luke.

“Yes sweetheart everything is together there’s no need to worry.” He answers “this trip is going to be magical.”

“I love you”

“I love you too” he says as he leans in to kiss you.

“Come on babe we need to get to the airport” Luke says pulling away from you.

“Okay” you say giving him a peck before you grab your luggage

When you arrive at the airport a couple of fans come up to Luke asking for pictures which he happily gave them. A couple fans would come up to you asking for pictures and tell you how beautiful you are and how much they love you and Luke together.  A couple girls give mean looks but they were quickly ignored. Your flight was called and y’all said bye to the fans and made your way to your terminal.

“Luke,” you say squeezing his hand a little bit tighter once you take your seat on the plane

“Yeah babe”

“I’m scared”

“Sadaf everything’s gonna be ok we’re gonna go to Paris together and have an unforgettable 3 year anniversary.” Luke said

The plane soon took off and you weren’t as scared as you were because you knew you had Luke right there beside you for the whole.

You and Luke had been in Paris for almost 3 days now and you’re finally going to the Eiffel Tower something you’ve wanted to do for as long as you can remember. Once you get to the top of the tower in exhilarating you can see all of Paris and it’s breathtaking.

“Oh my god Luke this is incredible.” But he doesn’t answer you, you turn around and see him down on one knee with a red velvet box in his hand.

“Sadaf, I love you with all my heart, I love every last thing about you from the way you crinkle your nose when you don’t like something, the crazy weird conversations we have in the middle of the night when you can’t sleep, the way your smile brightens my day, your sexy morning voice, the way you treat my friends and family, how insecure you are but you are the most beautiful amazing person I have ever met, the way I feel around you like I’m the most me when I’m with you, there is an endless list of all the reasons I love you but we don’t have all day. Sadaf you are my one and only, my everything and I can’t imagine spending the rest of my life with anyone but you. Will you marry me?

 You’re speechless all you can do is nod through the tears threating to fall as Luke stands up and pulls you into his chest.

“Don’t cry baby” he says kissing your forehead

“I’m just so happy, I love you more than anything” you say

Luke backs up from you and grabs your left hand and places the ring on your finger.

“Sadaf Brooks has a nice ring to it huh”

 All you can do is smile at the thought of the guy you’ve loved for the past 3 years will finally be your husband.