chpt.7 • suprise

1 and half year time skip**

I woke up next to Peyton his arms tightly wrapped around me with his bare chest against my bare back.

I turned to face him he slowly shifted awake smiling at me. "Morning beautiful." He said.

I laughed.

"What?" He asked seeking utterly confused.

"You say that every single morning. It's like routine. I find it adorable." I said as he kissed my nose.

We got up and got dressed^. We walked down stairs hand and hand. My hair was now cut short with some blond highlights^.

As we walked down we came down and the bell rang I walked to the door to see a 5 month pregnant Sabrina and Cory holding there one year old Keenan.

"Hi." Sabrina said hugging me then plopping on the couch with a loud huff.

"Auntie Rowannn." Keenan said as he hugged my legs.

"He is walking now and learning more words daily." Corey said as he picked up his little man.

I walked over and sat next to Sabrina. She was rubbing her belly as she groaned.

"You need something?" I asked concerned for my best friend.

"Chi-mi-chan-ga." She said as she made hand motions of putting food in her mouth.

I laughed "Pey go get a chimichanga!" I yelled to him as he then swiftly left but first giving me a soft kiss on the lips.

Once the cost was clear Sabrina sat up to my level.

"Have you told him?" She asked anxious.

I shook my head violently. "I can't it will break him!" I said nervously with a hint of anger.

"Girl calm down it is not the end of the world besides-" I put my hand over her mouth as Corey walked in with Keenan.

"What did I miss?" He asked raising and eyebrow.

"Oh well you see Corey we are trying to see how many licks it will take until I take my hand off her- ewww!" I said as I took my hand off her mouth.

"I win." She said smiling.

"How many?" Corey asked.

"One." Maya said in amused before we all bursted out laughing. Peyton came in and Sabrina out her hands out.

"Gimme!" She said before Peyton gave it to her chuckling.

"I can't till we are like that." Peyton said as he came over and slung his arm around me and kissed my temple.

I gulped. "Ya...me too..." I said uncomfortably.

Sabrina noticed and nodded her head. "Hey Corey me and rowboat here want some alone time so can you and Peyton leave and go do guys things we will watch Keenan." She said smiling.

Corey looked at Peyton and he nodded.

"Okay see you all later. Bye little man. Bye love." Corey said as he tickled Keenan then kissed Sabrina in the lips.

Peyton gave me a quick kiss before running to catch up with Corey.

"Okay let's talk." Sabrina said patting the seat next to her.

Peyton POV

"Hey Corey?" I asked nervously I was quite nervous after what I just found out.

"Yes?" He asked as we drove.

"So before we left you now how I went to the bathroom?" I asked rubbing my hands on my legs.

"Now I do." Corey said chuckling.

"Ya well umm. In the trash I saw a pregnancy test and it was positive. Do you think Rowan's pregnant?" I asked.

Corey quickly slammed the brakes and pulled over.

"Tell me everything." He said turning to face me.

Rowan POV

"Yes for the hundredth time Sab I am pregnant with Peyton's baby...babies." I mumbled the last part thinking she would not here. But boy was I wrong.

"woah girl. Bring that back. You say babies?" Sabrina asked with a funny look on her face.

"Yes it is twins." I sighed all though in the inside I could not be happier.

She squealed in excitement until she realized something and she pursed her lips. She pulled me up holding my hands.

"You have to tell him." She said.

"Your right call them and tell them to come back right now." I said as I picked up Keenan.

She did so and came back saying they were on there way.

Okay let's do this.

Peyton's POV

We were in the car when Corey's phone started to ring he fumbled it around in his hands until he finally answered.

"Hello?"

"Yes sab-"

"Okay okay geez!"

"I'm sorry for my attitude. Yes I love you too."

Then he hung up. "These hormones are soooo annoying." He said leaning back.

"Ya but it will be worth it." I said smiling. Then we started driving we got back and entered the house Sabrina pulled him away.

I heard him gasp before I heard claps and squeals. I did not know Corey could make those noises.

Then Rowan came out holding something behind her back she was biting the inside of her cheek.

"Rowan are you...okay?" I asked taking a few steps toward her extending my arm towards her.

She slightly smiled a little nervously as she tilted her head to the side.

"I have something I need to tell you." She said fiddling with her fingers.

"Is everything alright?" I asked her.

"Peyton I- I pregnant." She said lightly smiling at me.

My eyes were wide. I am going to be a dad.

"Twins." She said her smile slightly growing.

I smiled and picked her up and spun her around. She started giggling as she hugged me tightly.

I placed her down and cupped her cheeks as I kissed her passionately. We pulled apart and smiled at each other.

"We're going to be parents." She said intertwining our hands.

"Ya and I can't wait." I said as I kissed her forehead.

I can't wait for this to happen. I love her and now I will have two more to love.