No. 5 Waking Questions

{Last Time}

I drew for a while and ran out of ideas to doodle so I closed my sketch book, and rested my head against it, my arms crossed over my head. Yet before I knew it, I fell asleep.

{This Time}

/Tamaki's POV/

Aww, my little daughter fell asleep, she so cute when she is sleeping. She is truly one of a kind, beautiful both in and out.

"Tamaki, you do realise we will have to wake her up so we can leave..." Kyoya said

"Quick, Hikaru, Kaoru, find out what blood type she is from Kyoya! Haruhi, think of a nice way to wake up a sleeping girl! Mori-senpai, get ready to protect Honey-senpai if she's a blood type AB" I yell out random commands to the host club, and I got in return was a 'Yes Boss' from the twins, and nod from Mori as he rushes off, grabs Honey and hides behind a sofa, Haruhi simply looking down in annoyance, and Kyoya grinning at something.

Kyoya had walked up to me, turned around and said "She has the same blood type as me and Honey-senpai, and she only wakes up nicely, to girls she can trust, which at the moment, according to her cousin, is only one person, so good luck with that."

He said it quietly, yet loud enough for me, the twins and Haruhi to hear. Me, Honey, Mori and the twin all hid behind the sofa, pushing Haruhi out to wake up Evelynne, whilst Kyoya just stood beside us, typing on his laptop...

/Evelynne's POV/

I felt like I was almost in a trance, until in felt a nudge, disrupting the tranquility of my pure white dream, yet I didn't feel angry at whoever was waking me up, I normal do though, so I girl must be waking me up I thought. I closed my eyes drifting in to darkness from my trance.

I fluttered my eyes open, and lifted my head up to see... Haruhi there???

"Haruhi, can I ask you a random question please?" I asked as politely as I could.

"Well since you asked nicely, I don't see why not... shoot" Haruhi replied with.

"Okay, well... I d-don't mean to offend you or anything, but... Are you a girl??" I asked slightly wincing at the fact that I asked that question, yet still curious to know the answer.

"Why yes, yes I am, your the first girl to notice, how could you tell, because I'm just curious?" She replied with, I also noticed that Kyoya had put down his laptop, and pulled out his notebook *cough cough* "death note" *cough cough*

"Well, to be h-honest I only ever get angry when I wake up at a boy, or someone I hate, also you just seemed to a-act differently compared to the other boys, so I joined two and two together to make four, and it clicked, that's h-how." I replied to Haruhi. "I promise I won't t-tell anyone though..."

"Okay, that's fine" Haruhi said to me, I'm glad she wasn't a boy, because then that would have made our friendship awkward, and she's the only normal, well I wouldn't say normal, but the only sane one around here.

I heard a squeal from across, that came from a familiar blonde. "Aww, look at my two daughters getting along" He says as he runs towards us at a high speed, with that me and Haruhi stepped aside in opposite directions, causing Tamaki to fall on his face.

I giggled a bit at this due to the way he landed, yet then surprised to see he wasn't bleeding, or worse yet, broken his nose when he got up.

"Mommy, they're being mean to me and rejecting my love." Tamaki shouted across the room.

'Mommy?' I thought as I looked towards Haruhi with a confused look. She looked towards me, and obviously understood what I was confused about.

"Mommy is basically Kyoya, don't ask me Tamaki calls him that, he just does." Haruhi explained.

"This club just keeps on getting weirder and weirder." I thought aloud subconsciously

"Yeah, I know what you mean..." Haruhi spoke, making me realise that I had said that aloud.

"Well that wasn't very nice" The twins spoke at the same time. Every time they do that, it kinda creeps me out a little.

"I meant weird in a good way, I mean, I've really got no room to judge to be honest, I'm wearing a corset and top hat, looking like I just came out of a SteamPunk Convention." I said whilst looking down at my poofy skirt and adjusting my top hat so it is securely placed on my head. "Well I better getting going, I'm skateboarding home"

"Are you sure you wouldn't want your daddy to give you a lift home?" Tamaki suggests.

"Nah, I should be fine, I needed to stop by the shop on my way home anyway," I said with a smile on my face as I headed out of the club door "See you guys tomorrow then." I spoke as I walked out the door and into the corridor.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I'm sorry it took so long, I had a massive brain fart... For a good week... So yeah...
Any kind of comments are always help...

Goodnight dudes \(^ε^)/