On the road again (part 1)

"Are we there yet?" Beth asked louis resting on his shoulder as they were driving to the hotel in Toronto, "not yet love still 2 more hours.  "Im going to the bathroom excuse me" said beth, "don't take to long love haha," louis said. " well judging that I'm on my period its gonna take awhile" said beth. Louis laughed and beth went on to the bathroom. 30 minutes later louis noticed she was taking to long.... "Beth are you ok!" Shouted louis outside of the bathroom door, nobody answered. Louis soon then heard crying in the back of the bus "BETH!" louis shouted "BETH!" Then he raced down the bus and found beth with a blade in her hand. "Beth whatzz happening?" Louis said " i cant take it anymore louis i cant i see all those girls out with there boyfriends out there and it makes me think of Freddie!" She said. "Beth the accident wasn't your fault! I took you on this trip so you would stop thinking of him now come on lets go make the best of it were almost there."  But beth went on... " the accident happened because of me because of my text and his parents didn't even accept me he dated me secretly he did it for me and I ruined his life!" Louis listened. " im sorry i really dont know what to say but maby give niall a call he's a great loyal friend and he's very sweet." He said. "I really dont know louis im pretty shy and... " louis cut her off before she could finish her sentence " its ok i  know him well he's a good listener, trust me." Beth listened , but suddenly the bus stopped! ...... To be continued......