Were almost there! (Part 2)

Previously in part one ....... Suddenly the bus stop'ed

The doors locked and the windows closed louis and beth were trapped inside, then louis walked over to the bus driver to see what was going on. "Hey mate everything ok whatzz happening?"  Soon as the bus driver had a conversation with louis he found that the bus went on lock down because there was Louis's fake pigeon jammed in the trunk. 1 hour later the problem was fixed and the bus was on the road again! As louis walked to the main room in the bus he heard his phone ringing it was harry... "Hello" harry answered "hey mate I'm here at the hotel with Liam, Niall, Lottie and Kendall were are you and beth?" Louis answered and said " yeah sorry about that um our bus broke down for like an hour, so you guys check in the hotel and we'll  be there in the A.M."  "Ok bye bro love you lots," harry said. Then louis hanged the phone up . Beth was already sleeping so louis lied down beside her , put his arm around her waist, cuddled his face on her shoulder and he fell asleep with her. When the morning arrived the bus was parked and they were there in Toronto. Louis started talking in a whispering voice..... "Beth you awake were here," beth woke up and she took her clothes off and started changing in a little black dress. "Hey beth can you hand me my bag,"  beth grabbed Louis's bag then walked over to him and set it on the chair beside him. "Thanks love" louis said to beth as she was packing her stuff away. 30 minutes later louis and beth were both all dressed and packed up, louis wearing adidas, beth wearing topshop.after they settled down, beth was leaning her head on Louis's leg as he sat down and they were both on there phones until the bus driver said it was ok to go. Once it was ok to go louis and beth checked in to there rooms and unpacked. They heard a knock on there door....... (To be continued)