An Unusual Perfect Match

Ian Smith stared at the profile picture of the girl of Isabella White, who would be his 'blind date' for the evening. Isabella had straight blonde hair, blue eyes, and pale skin. She was a perfect match for him, and he could not wait to meet her. He left the computer on while he went to finish getting ready. While he got ready, the site crashed, and rebooted itself. Ian went over, and turned off the computer, while he checked his phone. He had another two hours to meet up with Isabella, and he had some more chores to do along the way.

After getting the chores done, Ian went to the location that he would meet Isabella White, which was a fancy restaurant in a nice neighborhood. It was called the Cat's Dream, and was run by a woman with her hybrid cat husband, and their children. Ian would not have gone, because he believed hybrids belonged with hybrids and humans belonged with humans, but they had good food so he made an exception. They had a mixture of all types of food, from burgers to sushi. Ian looked at his phone again; he could not wait to meet Isabella, and began to look around the restaurant for her.

"Excuse me, are you Ian Smith?" A voice asked.

Ian looked up, and saw a pale skinned human, but unlike other girls, she was sporting cat ears and a tail!

"Yes, but I am looking for Isabella White." Ian replied.

"Oh, well, I was told that an Ian Smith accepted a blind date with me." The cat-girl replied. "My name is Adrienne Noir."

"I did not accept a date with an Adrienne Noir, you must be confused."

"No, I don't believe I am. The profile for Ian Smith states 'I have black hair, which has bangs that frame my face, and is short in the back. I also have blue eyes, and I tend to wear form-fitting clothing and I usually wear a choker. I am looking for people between the ages of eighteen to twenty, and I am nineteen.'" Adrienne told him.

For proof, she pulled out her cell phone, and showed his picture, underneath it, there was a status that said that he had accepted a blind date with her.

"Um, I don't date older woman." Ian told her.

"I am nineteen too, which is in your age range." Adrienne replied.

Ian wanted to tell her off, or reject her, but in the presence of a restaurant that accepted all types of relationships, he did not want to bring attention to himself. He gave Adrienne a second look. She had long silky black hair, black cat ears, and a black cat tail. Her left eye was blue, and her right eye was green.

"Okay, just sit right here, and when Isabella comes, you have to leave." Ian told her.

Adrienne smirked at him.

"Fair enough, but I think we will have lots in common."

"I doubt it."

Adrienne shrugged, and sat down next to him. While they sat, Ian noticed that their waiter tonight was another cat-human. He wished he had one of the human waiters, but all of them seemed to have other tables. Their waiter was a white cat-human with tanned looking skin, and yellow eyes.

"What can I get you to drink tonight?"

"I'll have a soda."

"Sounds perfect, and you sir?"

"I'll have a..." Ian trailed off.

Adrienne chose the type of soda that he loved, which was called Ramune, and strawberry flavored too! Ian's mind raced; did she have the same interests as him? Ian wanted to change his usual drink, but he did not want to try anything else at that moment, so he conceded to be the same as Adrienne.