Prologue

Astrid's POV

I walked through the hallways of Middleton High. The nice highschool; to be badass. And I'm just that person.

Today we needed a new victim. Someone fresh. Someone we're not used to.

I looked around for someone innocent. Then I found the perfect person. This is going to be fun.

I snapped. My gang came up behind me. We crowded the boy. He turned.

"H-h-h-i-i." He said.

"Prepare for a good time. Well for us at least." I said pointing at me and my gang. They laughed.

"W-what do you mean?" He said.

"Your our new victim." I said.

"No! Please no! Please don't hurt me!" He said in terror.

"That's cute. Sorry but we're going to have to hurt you to toughen you. That's what we do. We may be able to make you the new badboy. I don't know. But we'll see."

"No. I don't want to. That's horrible. My parent's won't be happy either." He said, his eyes tearing up. Jeez this kid is soft!

"Well. You gotta be bad sometimes." I said, leaning against the locker beside his.

"But I don't wanna be bad. Not even sometimes." He said, barely even whispering.

"Well. Like a said. You've gotta be bad sometimes." Once again my gang laughed.

"So what's your name kid?" I asked.

"Shawn. Shawn Mendes." He said.

"Hey. I've heard of you before! Aren't you that kid who writes songs and sings them?" I asked, curiosity flooding my mind.

"Yes." He said.

"Sing. Now." I said demanding it.

"Ok. Stay here and lay here right in my arms. It's only a moment before your gone. And I am keeping you warm. Just act like you love me so I can go on. (OMG I really suggest this song. Here a vid!)

"Nice. Anyone that for?" I asked.

"No. I just write songs to write them. Nobody has ever dated me. So I have no reason to write these songs." Shawn said. I felt a little pity for the guy.

"How come? Why don't you ask them out?" I asked.

Oh come on! After all the years I've hung around guys I get a soft spot for the least expected one. A nerd!

"Because. I've. I've never asked them." He said shyly looking down at his feet. Why does he have to be this innocent.

"Why not?"

"I'm scared I'll get rejected."

"Ok. One important thing about life: Don't be scared. Take risks! Don't worry about what they say. You'll still have that courage inside you. Forever." I said.

This is crazy! I meet this new guy to bully, I get a soft spot for him, and now I'm inspirational speeches! Crazy!

"That was. That was deep." He said.

The bell rung. I got up to go to class but saw people coming out of the class room instead of going in. I turned to Shawn and grinned.

"Oh no. Oh no no no no! This is impossible! How?"

"Long speeches! Talk! All that good stuff!" I said. I turned to look at my gang. They were gone! Them skuck face piles of klunk! (Sry Maze Runner talk! Yes I've been reading it here latley.)

"Oh." He said as if it made sense.

"Welp! 2nd period! My favorite!" I said.

"Why is it your favorite?" He asked.

"Because. I get to wreck havoc!"

"Your going to get in big trouble little girl." He suddenly looked as if he had seen death right that second when he realized what he had said.

I looked down upon him. "Don't ever call me little girl again or it'll be the last words you EVER say!" I said anger rising from my toes to my head.

"Ok!" He said.

The anger, only being 3 quarters up, began to drop. Urg! This stupid soft spot for this kid is driving me insane!

"What do I call you then, mam?"

I laughed. "Astrid of course. I mean put two and two together." I said sarcasm lacing my voice.

"Ok. Ok, Astrid." He said.

"Well I'm off to second period! Bye!" I said walking away.

My head was screaming "PUNCH HIM! SOCK HIM IN THE GUTS! While me heart was screaming "NO! SOFT SPOT REMEMBER! DON'T PUNCH HIM! KEEP HIM WELL!"

Eventually my heart won. I my head sarcastically said "Later." I agreed with my head.

Omg! I need to quit this nonsense! I just need to get a nice warm bath and some sleep.

I walked towards the exit. Something tugged on my shirt. I turned around. It was the princapal, Mr. Dean. We were good.

"Where you going? You know what? I just don't even care anymore! Carry on!" He said. See?

"Ok!" I said. Once again I walked towards the exit. At last!

The fresh air blew across my face as I walked home in the cool air.

______------Time__Skip------_____

After I got a shower I got my speaker and phone. I turned on the remix of Justin Beiber's Love Yourself.

As I feel asleep I kept mumbling things like "Well baby you should go and fuck yourself." And "Well Shawny you should go and fuck yourself." I eventually fell asleep.

Hey guys! How'd you like the first chapter of The Bad Girl and The Good Boy? Huh? Good? Vote for more if u liked it thank you if so.

Words- 900