Chapter one

•~Marie's pov~•

Lets start from beginning of the school year shall we? Well...

--flashback-

The first day I walked into school, extremely nervous. I wasn't sure what was to come and I couldn't find any of my friends until I saw Kristina(not mentioned for a bit). She smiled and ran up to me. "Hey I missed you!" She laughed and hugged me. She was very tall and I was average hight. "Yeah ha! Missed you too!!" We smiled at each other and started to walk to find the group. When we got to them the bell rung and we all walked to our classes. I was so scared, well, my enemy since what seems like forever is in there, along with both Jessys'. I walked in nervously and Jessy 1 said hey to me, I just smiled and waved. First period was Math, I hated it, teacher seems nice though that's good. You see, I didn't know that I had a crush on Jessy 2 for awhile.

--time skip first school dance--

I've had my classes changed off and on all the time. I've gotten closer to Jessy 2 and its the first school dance tonight. The teacher is just, ugh! Looks and personalitys can be tricky and deceiving. Well volleyball and its home game next week. *sigh* yay.. I'm getting ready and my mom comes in. Mom: "Aw my baby looks so beautiful!"

I groaned at her comment and rolled my eyes as I applied the last bit up curls to my hair and walked out of the bathroom.

Marie: "Mom, you say that every dance, don't cry on prom please!"

Mom: "Well I can't help it, your a big eight grader this year!"

Marie: "Mom, you're embarrassing me and I'm in my own house, that's bad."

Mom: "Ok ok I'll stop."

She gave me a big hug and I smiled, don't get me wrong i love my mom to death. She took a few pictures then it was off to the gym. When I walk in I immediately fine Christina.

Christina: "Hey! When did you get here?" She looked confused and I smiled and yelled over the thumping music.

Marie: "Just now! Where's everyone else?!"

Christina: "I don't know! I'm looking everywhere for-" Cat walked in and we made our way towards her.

Marie: "Cat you look so cute! I lover your dress!"

Christina: "AHHH!! Picture time!"

Cat: "ch-Christina you're so dramatic!"

She laughed as Christina snapped a picture of both of them on her iPod, huh, she.. Whatever.

--pause--

I should've noticed earlier, this is where I start to feel as if I'm losing everybody. I use to be a leader but now I'm a follower, a half forgotten one on top of that.

--resume flashback--

At the end of the night we all go home. I get changed and everything and lay my eyes to go to sleep. That was it.

--time skip, a month, second Sunday--

We made our way out to the Race Track. It was out in the country near a creek, so it was all dirt. My dad usually helped out during the ceremony's and cooked his famous Garlic Bread or something. We stopped and got out of the pickup and I walked over to the big hauling truck that would fix the cars/bites/etc. or made things like protective eyeglasses and cool stuff like that.

Marie: "Morning Chuck!" I greeted happily and hopped inside of the truck.

Chuck: "Good morning young lady, any fish yet?"

I shook my head sadly, I went down to my favorite fishing spot before I came over here and didn't catch any, oh well.

Chuck: "We'll there's always next time, so how can I help you?"

Marie: "No not today but how can I help you?" I flashed him a small smile not being comforatable with my smile.

Chuck: "Not much today, you can help with customers."

Marie: "Ok, like how though?"

Chuck: "Well, you can ask them what they need!"

Marie: "Ok.." I took a seat at my original spot and swung my leg around a bit. A few hours past and still no one. I usually climbed a tree but eh, to lazy. Then a man and his son, I'm expecting, walked over and started to talk to chuck. He climbed into the back of the truck and leaned against the wooden table. I smiled at the boy, blushing lightly and looked down.

Man: "Hey Chuck!"

Chuck: "Hi there sir! How's your day?"

Man: "Good, good."

After awhile I learned that the man and chuck were friends and his son attended a racing practice or whatever...

((Sould I continue?)).