Stalkers?

(*Mira's POV*)

I can't believe Lucy doubted my match making skills. We decided to leave and go back to Fairy Tail. Just then, I heard voices.

"So at 3?" I looked to see who it was and it was Rouge and Yuno. Oh, so they're planning a date? Maybe we should make sure everything goes well.

"Hey guys, let's spy on Rouge and Yuno's date." I smirked while telling the guys.

"Sorry Mira, I got a date with Gray-sama." Juvia said.

"And me and Natsu have to go get Lilac."

"Me and Gajeel have a date as well."

"I'm coming with you Mira." Erza spoke with sparkles in her eyes. I smiled and Jellal said he would stay. I got Lucy, Sting, and Crystal to come along.

"I'm so gonna take a picture and show Rouge." Lucy smirked while holding a camera.

"So, what would you two love birds want?" I asked when I transformed into a waitress.

"Just a vanilla smoothie." Yuno said a bit coldly. So you're only cold hearted to other people, except for Rouge? How cute. I nodded and left. When I got to the girls, they were all gathered up in a pile next to Lucy, while Sting just stayed silent.

"This is boring." Sting spoke.

"Then why are you here?" Lucy asked.

"Because I don't trust you going alone."

"You don't trust me?" That hurt my heart and I know Lucy was hurt too.

"Well its because you flirt with guys even though you're already married to me." Wow, they act like a married couple. Oh wait, they are one. So that's what we did for the rest of the day, stalking the couple.

(*Sting's POV*)

Mira and the others left and me and Lucy were about to leave, but I couldn't move. The presence seemed so familiar. I looked back and saw someone hooded, but I was able to see a strand of silver hair.

"Hurry up St-" Lucy immediately stopped and saw the person or thing controlling my movement.

"You got some nerve messing with us." She said with a very deadly aura.

*This story will end in about 2-3 chapters so yeah, just letting you know. I bet you already know who the mysterious person.* And thanks for the suggestions.