feeling...

Knock.... knock....knock...

' Ugh go away , in case you noticed I'm trying to sleep!' I mumbled into the pillow.

' Clarissa , get up this instant and meet me and your father downstairs in the dining room.' My mother said sternly. Ohhh I have to get up , shit is going down today! They never talk to me so obviously I did something to piss them off.

I entered the room to find my father eating his breakfast, same with my mother.

' Have a seat , dear. '

I nibble on my breakfast, so you wake me up and say to be down for breakfast and you don't say anything......some fucked up son of bitches you are, but I would never SAY a bad word , its all in my mind-_-_-

' Clarissa, don't slouch!' My mother shouted, I flinched, ye you don't wanna mess with her!

' Rosetta, stop . Now Clarissa, the reason we have called you down here is because the business is going to become quite well known and we would like for you to socialize with people your age, and school is the perfect place! I know that me and your mother have been very distant but things will change, the business with be very busy and we will obtain a per ant residence near by and you will enroll to West High. We might not be home on most nights but I will have the school give a daily report on your progress. I expect excellent grades and you shall be rewarded . The help are pacing as we speak and here are the keys to your Ferrari.' He handed me the keys. ......wow....that was the longest I've ever heard my dad talk.....woah.

' Clarissa?' My father asked

' Yes?' I answer politely

' You seem very pale, I know thus is a shock but in time it will be fine.'

Shock? Seriously? I'm awed, shell shocked.

' I'm fine um.. just a little to process I guess.'

' Well, we will be moving morrow morning so I suggest you get some sleep.'

' Yes father.'

Ugh, I'm not even tired, but I figured I could use the sleep. I got my iPod and plugged my earphones in. Music was like therapy for me. It was like everything was lifted off my shoulders when sweet melody's sang me to sleep.

Tomorrow is gonna be chaos.....