I Dreamed A Dream CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1

'Wake up, sleepy head!' Jenny heard a voice yell. 'Wake up, I said!' She said again. It was Sian.

'Hey, Sian,' Jenny mumbled, sleepily rubbing her eyes. 'How did you sleep?!'

'I don't think I even did, did I?' Sian asked, concerned. Now that Jenny looked at her more closely, she realised she had a similarity to Ariana Grande.

'In a nutshell - yes.' Jenny said, laughing.

'Oh,' Sian muttered, rather disapointedly. 'I thought I'd do it:/'

'Nopeee:P You'd never do it. Your too....sleepy.'

'Ha, thats saying something coming from you-.-' Sian mumbled.

'Now, now. No arguing, girlies.' Said a familiar voice. It was Emilia, Jenny's older sister, who was staying in the room beside them.

'Hey, what to you want?' Jenny hissed. 'How'd you get in?'

'Spare key, di'n't I?' Emilia said, smugly. 'Mum and Dad gave me it, they thought you'd 'stay up late again', so I've got this to get in when you won't stop talking.'

Oh. Jenny thought. 'Well, thats great, Em!' Jenny said, she wasn't going to let Emilia take the better of her. 'Me and Sian would love it if you stayed in here! Wouldn't we, Sian?' Jenny said, grinning and elbowing Sian - hard.

'OW! - I mean, yeah sure, whatevs.' Sian muttered, rubbing her side.