A Story Against them other side

Two mares with hoods opened the door. Sat at a table at the bar and quickly took notes. The first took off her hood and spoke. "Twivine! That little son of a b*tch! We wouldn't be stuck here if it weren't for her! Our knowledge account is lacking and the worst part we're stuck here!" She said with obvious anger. The other clearing her throat spoke in a rough tone. "I get it! It's hard here but Dr. Dash get a freaking hold of yourself! We will open up this portal soon but, until then you need to shut the f*ck up." The other mare rolled her eyes. "Pinkamena, that will be the day that pigs fly!" "That already happened ask Discord sweetie." Cazam! there was a huge explosion around them light shining everywhere. Pinkamena raced down the hall her straight hair flipping as she ran. When she was outside Dr. Dash followed close behind. She stared at it. Knowing what to do but, not how to do it. A flash of light hit their heads showing them a glimpse of who was responsible. Pinkamena smiled devilishly. "Do you know what this means?!" Dash shook her head "it's our way out of here!" "What?!" She said raising an eyebrow. "Look if we can just get that through the portal we can go back!" She explained. "How are we going to do that?" "We saw what they look like!" Finally, Dash started to believe the Pink Earth Pony. "That means freedom!" "I like the sound of that!"

TO BE CONTINUED.................