pitbull x reader

Hi my name is Amber Smith and this is my life story.

Today I'm on my going to see my mom at the hospital so I'm driving there right now my phone rings its PB(PB means pitbull).
Me: hey what's up
PB: nothing just checking up on you what you doing today.
Me: going to see my mom you.
PB: okay I'm at home relaxing.
Me: got to go I'm here bye .
PB: okay bye mama.
I hung up man hey always say that but i love it i walk up to the front desk hello I'm here to see Anna smith i say they she looks at me sad I'm sorry but your mother passed away today I'm sorry for your lost i stand there shock and sad then walk away to my car and drive home i get there and walk in lock the door and just drink to feel no pain or drink away the pain in my chest there was i knock on my door i just sit there starring off in to nothing the door clicks i know who it is my best friend pitbull hey Amy he calls i just say nothing just cry more and drink with eyeliner running down my face in here i slurred out he walks in to see me leaning forward he says awww amber he walks up to me and takes my drink no i whine yes he says taking out of my hand and pulls me in to a hug i lay there hugging him hey say cry mama i know he says i cry hard while he rubs my back why did she go i say he pulls away and says she always with you okay just some were else keeping a better eye on you up high cleaning my face off he rocks me back and forth i love this man i need him forever come on ice bath then sleep nope i try to escape but i get picked up by him put me down i try to move out of his grip i got out of his grip and ran i heard him say my name and ran after me i may be drunk but i can run i got to my back door and was about to open it but was pin to the door i was sober now where do you think your going he says by my ear i say um outside i say but he locked it and turned me to face him he had long fangs and then kisses me i moan in to the kiss as he deepens it I'm holding on to his shirt he pulled away looked in to my eyes with lust he smirks at me and kiss me again and pulls away kisses my neck i grip his head then he bites me i gasp in pain say ah i moan as he drinks my blood i my eyes change from brown to red am I'm lifted up on the wall and my outfit was on the floor i was thrusted in to i gasp in pain then pleasure ahhh i claw his back he growls in pleasure and picks up speed and groins then cums i pant heavily he says there then pulls out and kisses my lips and carries me to the bed and lays me down and lays there with me and falls asleep with my head on his chest.