Chapter 1

Calum's P.O.V

I don't know how I ended up in this random porch when it was raining cats and dogs. I don't know my identity either.

I just got out of the hospital today and I decided to make a run for it. The nurses said that I never had any visitors and the random person that sent me to the hospital completely vanished.

Yep, I have amnesia. I didn't even know my name once I woke up but they found my I.D. It says I'm Calum Thomas Hood, 20 years old. Born on January 25, 1996 at a Sydney Hospital. My address was at Sydney, New South Wales, Australia but funny enough, it wasn't specified where in Sydney. Also, no contact info was written. What happened back then?

I mean, I could live at the Sydney Harbour Bridge for all I know.

So I ran miles and miles until I couldn't run and breathe further. I took shelter on the random porch and prayed that no one will see me or the owner of this house.

I debated myself if I should knock and ask for help or would that sound too needy? Fuck. What am I supposed to do? Think, Cal. Think.

Ah, fuck it.

*knock* *knock*

I waited patiently and if no one's home, chose to ignore it or didn't hear it, it'll be fine.

The door suddenly opened and I saw a boy around my age.

"May I help you?" His Australian accent was evident.

"Uh.... Can I possibly take shelter just for one night? I'll pay you back."

His green eyes scanned me up and down then I suddenly felt so conscious about everything. Maybe it was stupid of me to ask him that?

"No funny tricks." I smiled and nodded.

"Thank you so much....." I looked at him so he can catch my drift.

"Michael." Even his name was pretty; it suited him.

*-*-*-*-* time skip cause lazy

"So, Calum. Tell me about yourself." Michael suggested while placing tea in front of me. I warmed up to him so I felt safe with him.

"I'm Calum Thomas Hood, 20 years old." I stated.

"No, I mean other than those basic stuffs. Those are plain boring. Tell me something exciting about you."

I looked down and fiddled with my thumbs. "I can't, Mikey."

"Why not? We trust each other, right?"

"I trust you but it's not that. I have amnesia and I can barely remember what happened before today." I didn't look at his gorgeous eyes.

"Oh...is that permanent?"

"Well, the doctor said I have a chance getting it back. I just don't know how. I don't have a place to stay in so I'll be walking on the road and shit. I also don't have money but I'll find a way on how I can pay you back." I explained.

I looked at Michael, waiting for his reaction.

"You can stay here if you want and I'll help you get your memories back." Mikey smiled at me. I went to his side and hugged him.

"Thank you so much, Michael!!" He chuckled and pushed me away lightly.

"Right. I suggest you take a rest. You gotta be exhausted because the hospital where you came from is 20 miles away from mine. Oh, who paid for your hospital bills though?" Michael looked at me.

"The same person that brought me there. But, I didn't have a chance on saying thank you to them. They ran away once I got discharged from the hospital." 

The black haired boy nodded and led me upstairs to show my room.

"Alright, this is my guest room. My friend usually sleeps in here when he stays here for the night but I could just let him sleep on the couch. So, don't worry." Mike said.

I timidly nodded. "Good night, Mikey."

"Good night, Cal. Sweet dreams."

Let's say I did.

a/n: yay! 646 words!! how did you like this so far? i know it's a bit unrealistic but bear with me, yeah? love you!! xxxxx

:)