the first day back at school

Jacob pov: I woke up my mum was shouting at me saying that I was late for school. Suddenly my bedroom door opend, my mum brought me in a breakfast bar because I didn't have time for cerial. I quickly got ready for school I decided to wear my blue adidas jumper, joggies my beannie and my blue roshes and my school bag of course.

I rushed in the car and my mum started to drive. When we got they're I jumped out the car and waiting outside the car door for me was my over obsessed girlfriend, Emma. Today was the day I was going to break up with her but I don't think she will handle it well. I jumped out the car and she hugged me very tightly.

" I missed you this summer did you miss me." She said in a sweet voice.

" emmmm welllll I have to tell you something." I said worriedly.

" what is it my sweet sugerplum." Said Emma.

" well I don't think its working any more and I think we should break up." I said shaking.

She stood there with a discussed face and then walked away. At least I got it over with, the bell went so I rushed to class, first I had maths. I walked in class and sat down, the teacher walked in and introduced a new girl, her name was Chelsey I had fallen for her as soon as she walked in the door. My teacher Mr.mcshaw sat her next to me so I whispered to her to say hi and introduced myself then she introduced herself , the teacher then said loudly,

" JACOB, since you can take time out of maths to talk to the new girl I'm sure you can take time out of your lunch to give her a tour around the school."

" yes Mr.mcshaw." I said whilst Chelsey laughed.

I glimsed behind me to see that my xgirlfriend was glaring at both me and Chelsey, I'm guessing that she wasn't to happy. The bell went and maths was over it was lunch time so I walked Chelsey around the school and we got to know each other better whilst eating our lunch. Turns out she moved house right across from me so I offered to walk her home and she said yes.

It was the end of school I saw Chelsey sitting on the steps waiting for me. I ran up to her and we started to walk home. We eventually got to her house so I said goodbye but she butted in and said,

" I don't really know any one here and you have been really nice to me so maybe you could give me your number." She said sweetly.

" em well yeah of course." I said nervously with a smile.

So we swapped phones and then swapped back and I then strolled back to my house across the street and had my dinner. My mum asked me how my first day back at school went and my exact word was amazing. I then got ready for bed and watched a movie ( the outfield) and slowly fell asleep.

Comment what you think so far and don't forget to vote
ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ