best day ever ( ˘ ³˘)❤

Jacobs POV: I woke up with a smile on my face and quickly got dressed and had breakfast, I then got my phone out and checked my instigram I had got 1000 more likes on one photo over night. I then went on my contacts and saw Chelsey's number so I texted her and asked if she wanted to walk to school with me. I then got a text back, it was her she said yes so I walked across the street and knocked on the door. She answered it and so we started to rapidly walk to school unless we would be late.

Chelsey's POV:I woke up this morning with a smile on my face I couldn't stop thinking about Jacob. I quickly got ready for school and had my breakfast then I heard a knock on the door so I went to answer, it was Jacob he said that we had to leave the now or we would be late for school so I ran out and shut the door behind me. Whilst we were walking I saw this girl that Jacob was talking about yesterday (Emma) his overly obsessed girlfriend just staring at me but then the bell rang.

"Bye Jacob, see you later." I said in the nicest tone I had ever done before.

"Bye." Said Jacob. "I hope I do see u later and I also hope I get to walk you home again."

OMG Jacob satorious just kissed me on the cheek ahhhhhh....