One | Getting ready

Well today is my first day of camp... a very long camp to be exact...

My name is Aurora Fox but my family and friends call me Lola.

~~~

"Hurry up! We are gonna be late to the first day of camp, and it's an hour away!" My big brother, Jacob Fox, yelled from down stairs.

He is the star player from the basketball team in my school. He is the captain and one of the most popular guys in school. I was okay, I guess. Everybody knew me but I did not consider my self as popular.

"I'm finishing, just give me a minute!" I yelled for him to hear me since he was down stairs.

I went down with my heavy bag of clothes, that my brother finished carrying for me since it was too heavy. We walked to the his car, I buckled my seat belt while he put the bags in the trunk. When he finished he sat down on the drivers seat and the rest of the road trip was us singing old songs and talking about his ex, who was a dumb cheerleader and how she was completely devastated since the breakup because they were the top couple. Jacob broke up with her because she made out with Joseph, my brothers best friend. I know... what an asshole.

~~~

Two hours later, thanks to my brother's leaking problems, we got to the camp, Camp Yakine.

After I got registered, I sat at a table in the middle of the camp to see where my cabin was. In my surprise my cabin was #3, but why are there two boy names in my cabin? Maybe they're just two girls with boy names. I decided to go and check it out for myself. When I got there I guess I was wrong. There were two boys and a girl.

"Is this cabin #3?" I asked while they looked at me weirdly.

"Yeah" the blonde guy with the blue eyes said.

Wow... he's kind of hot... like really hot. Husky body, strong, light blue eyes, soft blonde hair, practically my dream boy.

"What's your name?" he said disturbing me from my thoughts.

"Um, I'm Aurora Fox ." I said nervously.

"What a pretty name. I'm Dylan, Dylan Johnson" he said with big smile, a super pretty smile.

"I thought guys and girls aren't suppose to be in the same cabin" I said a little anxious.

"Yeah but they didn't have enough space for you two." he said pointing at the other girl and me. "And we had two extra beds, so yeah." the other guy said with a very deep voice.

He was cute but the other one wow, just wow.

"That's Hunter, and the girl is Paula Martinez" Dylan said as he pointed them out.

" She's Mexican by the way" Hunter says.

"I'M PUERTORRICAN!" Paula said really pissed off.

"Same shit" Hunter said.

"No it's not, its not even close to it. Puerto Rico is an island" Paula said pulling her glasses before they fall from her nose.

I start to settle down in my small bed under Dylan's bed since that was the only one available.

 This is going to be a long summer...

♦♦♦

Please comment and like 

KIsses, C.