FIGHT ME-no wait...Pt.2 (Lloyd x Reader)

A/n: you might want to read the first part for this in case you don't remember..
.
.
Lloyd's eyes grew wide as he just saw you pass out and fall....FALL FOR GOD'S SAKE.

Yes he's been in this typical scenario before with many of his other teammates. Yet now it felt different, like his world crumbled down as he watched you fall into the endless clouds and sky.

Luckily there was a large body of water below.....and with you not in your conscious state, your vile life was vurnurable.

His instincts kicked in and soon he jumped off his dragon making it disappear and following right after you and right into that endless water.

Your hair was soaking and your arm felt like it was extended as you sunk deeper and deeper, Lloyd panicked and looked around to find you...and there you were, sinking deeper into that endless abyss.

Swimming with the force he had left(may the force be with you Lloydie XD) he dove deeper and grabbed your hand pulling you close to him and swam directly up for a gasp of air.

Oh that fresh sea salt air XD

With the energy Lloyd had left in him, he managed to swim far out enough to see land before he blacked out as well, letting the waves pull you both to shore.

Back On The Bounty~

Lessons we're going down like timber as Erika decided to take on all the remaining ninja at once, well after showing Cole who was boss by flipping him over the outdoor table, which may or may have not caused a few muscles to hurt like never before....she took on everyone else without ease.

Zane's fatality was a surprise round-house kick, Jay; a double back-flip and a head butt...and then there was Kai, who seemed that he wasn't going to give up anytime soon, as of right now she had him pinned down to the bounty's deck with all her strength and force...if he was going to win this, he had to surprise her.

Nya was enjoying the free show of a girl kicking everyone's ass, who proves that a girl is just as good-HELL, SHE WAS DEAD DROP AWESOME! And enjoyed someone beating her brother at his own game.

"THATS FOR NEVER GIVING BACK MR.FLUFFY!!!" Nya called out as Kai was seriously struggling against her grip, everyone else looked up with a brow raised looking in Nya's direction. "What? He was an ass when we we're kids" she replied.

Their faces were nearly close as her grip seemed to loosen, that's when Kai dove in for a quick peck.

Her eyes went wide and an immediate dark red blush spread, and next thing she knew, she was the one pinned to the ground.

"Y-you idiot..." She mumbled still red-faced as he grinned achieving his goal.

"It's called a hustle" he replied with a smirk, everyone's mouth went wide...and Cole who may have fainted since his sister just....well....

BEEP BEEP!

"That's a distress call!" Nya yelled as she got everyone's attention.

Erika kicked Kai off her and sprinted inside before everyone else, "They're....in water?!" She yelled out, "may have fallen into the ocean or something" Jay added as he entered next.

"Alright then...we all spread out and search for them!" Cole ordered as he regained his sanity for what he saw a few minutes before.