Chapter 4 Play Time

Lynn's Prov

Hellan used her lazer eye power to cut the chain and had us crashing out a ten story window. Before we reach the ground she sprouted wings. As we went back up in the air we passed his window like a boss. "If you ain't beefing then what's the problem." I said with some attitude.

We were born to break the door down
And fight till the end it's something inside
Of us that's how its always been WORRIOR WORRIOR WORRIOR WORRIOR WORRIOR

We are the misfits we are the bad kids the
Generics we ain't perfect but thats all right
love of or hate us nothing can break us
better believe us time is changing tonight
We are the ones that flirt with disaster
Underrest and we'd pounce like a panther
An cut the bull shit out with a dagger a
Dagger

To die we'd all stay young shot the lights
out like a mechine gun like a mechine gun
think its time for a revolution revolution
Revolution we were born to break the doors
Down fight till the end yeah its something
Inside of us an that's how its always been

WORRIOR WORRIOR WORRIOR WORRIOR WORRIOR WORRIOR Now it is our time
Our generation we are impatient Animals
ready to fight opps fight for true love...

Worrior by Kesha is the song that defines Hellan and I's act of defiance as we fly away from the castle. "Hey Hellan lets go to a roller skating rink and watch him fall on his ass!" I shouted over the wind her magnificent wings caused. "Hahahaha great idea he's never roller skated before." She replied back.

Just out of curiosity I looked down. About ten wolves ran under us. The leader must be the prince. "Hey Hellan lets play keep away with them down there!" And she looked at me like 'Hhmmm sounds like fun'. She picked up speed to get ahead of them but not to far so they can see me.

Once my feet touched the ground I took off into a full sprint. My short legs are a blur and I laughed enjoying the game that they don't know they are being dragged into. The prince caught up to me but before he could clamp his jaws on my clothes i bent my knees and jumbed in the air doing a back flip. My feet landed on his back and I launched my self onto a high tree branch and started climbing higher up.

"GET BACK HERE NOW!!" Roared a very naked prince. Well that's one way to climb a tree...naked as a Jay bird. Yep he is most definitely front less. I bet he will regret it when he plummets to the ground... face first. "Hope you have great balance cause that'll help you out." I called down to him.

"I know what game you're trying to pull sweetheart and it won't be happening much longer." He called up to me. Haha yeah right. "Okay one two THREE!!" I yelled and jumped out of the insanely tall cedar tree.

As gravity pulled me down toward the ground Gigolo caught me by my upper arms. Just in case you don't know Gigolo is a shape changer. He can take form of a massive kun fu fighting crane and every bird you can think of. Total bad ass if you ask me. Turning my head over my left shoulder I see Mr. Pickles running up the tree I was in like Sebastian Mercalies from Black Butler.

He stopped right behind the prince and thrusted his lower body onto the prince causing him to tumble. That is why dogs and asses don't climb trees.