Spies

Spies Chapter 1

Nessa's POV

I walk through the groups of people at the party. I fix my mask. "So where exactly is he?" My fellow spy (and best friend) asks me. "I have no clue. He's here. I know it." I say. Suddenly, I fall on my face. I stand up ready to kill whoever tripped me. "Uh. Nessa?" Allison looks at me. "Not now! I'm killing him." I say. "Jenessa! It's him." She whispers. I look at the man who tripped me. She's right. The man we're hunting is standing right in front of us. I look at Alli, "You flirt with him. See if you can get him outside." I tell her. She sighs. "You know I can't do that!" She says. "Fine. I'll do it. And FYI, I don't like him either." I say. I fix my hair and my dress. Then I approach him, my heels clacking against the marble floor.

"Excuse me?" I say in a really pretty voice. "Hello beautiful. What do you need?" He says. "Um. I was wondering if you could help me find my bracelet. I lost it outside." I say. He nods. "Alright." He takes my hand and starts to lead me out. I look at Alli and give her a thumbs up. That's her signal to follow us. She stays a few feet behind us. We get outside. I let go of his hand. "Harry Styles. You are under arrest." I say getting into my super cute spy pose. Alli does her pose. He turns around. "Jenessa. Allison. Please." I shake my head and smile. "Nope. Your charm won't work on us this time Styles." Alli says. I jump up over his head and get behind him. Alli grabs his hands and swings them back to me. I tie them up so he can't escape easily. Can you believe we did this in 2 seconds?

I take his arm and pull him along the sidewalk. "I can't believe he's our victim." Alli whispers to me. I nod. Alli actually dated Harry for quite awhile. He's the one who got us this job. I don't know what happened. One day, good Harry, next day, evil Harry. He dumped her. Alli was devastated. She loved him so much. I believe he loved her as well. I think he was set up to do it. We were all really great friends. We reach my car. It's a black mustang. Allison has a red one. It's actually the same color as her lipstick. I shove Harry into the backseat and Alli and I get into the front. I turn the key and we drive to HQ.

A\N It would be so nice for feedback. Chapter 2 will be up soon!