Spies

Spies Chapter 6

Allison's POV

We reach the door. There's two black cars in the parking lot. Nessa's and Harry's. how on earth does he expects 7 people to fit in his car? "Jenessa. You can either let me or Niall drive your car." Harry says. "Niall. I trust him a bit more." She says. "You do realise its just going to be you two in the car. Right?" I say she nods.

Harry grabs my waist and leads me towards the car. I get in and sit next to Louis. Zayn climbs in on my left. Liam and Harry sit in the front. "Harry. My arms are falling asleep. Can you untie them for a minute? It's not like I can go anywhere." I say. He nods and looks at Louis. He unties the rope. I pull my hands forward and stretch my fingers. "Thanks." I say.

Nessa's POV

I watch Harry drive away with my best friend. I hope she doesn't do something stupid that could kill all of us. Niall takes my hands and turns me around. He unties my hands. "Thanks." I say rubbing my wrists. He nods. "Wait! Can I, um drive? It's my car." I say. He turns around and walks to the passenger side. I get in the front seat and turn the car on.

"Crap. The battery is dead." I say. "Oh well. If Harry wants us that bad, he can come back." Niall says. I look at his eyes. Such a pretty blue. Now I know how they got in! Niall's eyes are the same color as mine! But how'd Louis get in? His eyes don't match mine. The door would've shredded him to bits. I hope the agents realize their two best spies are missing before its too late.

A\N Feedback would be amazing.