The Beginning

My name is Ariana, and ugh where should I begin? I'm 18 just graduated high school last month, and I currently live with my boyfriend Justin. We have been together for a little past two years now.

Let me tell you more about my self, I'm the only child. My mom had passed away (February 16th makes a year) from giving birth to my little brother and they both didn't make it. My dad is probably out drunk right now. After her death he didn't really take it well so I moved out right when I turned 18, well since I'm legal. Don't get me wrong I tried to help my dad, with an intervention and all. But he refused. Anyway I'm biracial (mom was Caucasian & my dad was African American) 5'1, kind of thick, long black hair, with crystal blue eyes.

I work at the mall, in the store Victoria Secret. My favorite store ever but anyways I'll tell you a little about Justin.

My boyfriend Justin isn't the greatest. Yes, he has anger problems & yes sometimes he does let it out on me. I love him with all my heart and I don't want to lose him, so most of the time I just put up with him. He never made me bleed, just minor bruises and scratches. Justin is turning 19 a week from now and I have no idea what to give him. Justin doesn't talk much about his family honestly, I know his mom loves in Oakland though. Does he have siblings? Have no clue.

I snapped out of the daydream I was having. Looked at my watch and realized it was a little passed 9pm. I had to close the shop, I picked up the phone and made an announcement.

"Attention all VS shoppers, please pick up what you have and bring it up to the register. We are now closing. Thank you."

I share the manager spot with my friend Rose. When she's not here I close up which is only on Monday and Wednesday's.

About 15 minutes later, I dismissed all the cashiers and closed up. I then left the shop and was walking to my car in the parking lot.

I leave my phone in the car because I have a history of losing phones. I looked down at my iPhone 6 Plus and see at least 20 texts and about 10 missed calls from Justin. I quickly called back worried and somewhat scared. The phone ranged and ranged but no one picked up.

When I reached my home, I opened the door and seen Justin sitting on the couch watching football.

Why did he call so damn much if he seems okay?

"Justin?" I said walking up to him.

"Ariana" He said with a calm tone. "Where the hell were you?!" He started to raise his voice.

"Justin, I told you that I work later than usual on Monday and Wednesday. " I said calmly.

"So that stupid stripper spot is more important than me right?" He said laughing at the end.

"Of course not babe, it pays the bills though." I stated, moving closer to the couch to sit next to him. As I was walking I smelled more and more beer. I looked down at the floor and there were at least 10 beer bottles on the floor.

"Justin, you seriously did not drink all of these today." I told him standing in front of the tv so I can get his attention.

"Bitch, don't worry about me. Worry about your stupid ass job." He said causally.

Okay, let's try something else.

"How was work today?" I politely asked.

"Oh my god, you come home and can't stop running your mouth! I'm watching the game shut up already. Oh and work?" He said laughing lightly." Got fired." He scoffed.

I was going to make a smart comment, but instead I'll head up stairs.

"Wait Ari!" He yelled from the couch.

"Yes?" I said half way up the stairs.

"Can you pass me another bottle out the fridge?" He asked.

"Do you really think you should be drinking another one tonight?" I asked.

"Why are you so fucking complicated? Just get it for me and stop bitching." He replied.

I walked down the stairs to the kitchen. I got the last beer from the fridge and tossed it on his lap.

The next thing you know a empty beer bottle came towards my way, it skimmed the side of my face and shattered when it hit the wall.

"Justin, what the hell?" I said holding the side of my face, getting teary eyed.

"Do you like how the fucking feels?" He asked smirking.

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"You threw the bottle onto my lap, Ari because you obviously had an attitude." He stated. "So I threw one back." He said smiling.

"I'm sorry." I said about to cry.

"Cry and I'll make sure this one will hit you next time." He said, lifting up another beer bottle.

---------------

Okay so this is the first chapter, it WILL get better, it's just getting stared but tell me how you guys feel please.