Chapter 1

"The Story of Von Peterson"

((Meow!!!))

A female cat attacked a man with a gun pointing to his head.

((Bang!!!))

The cat suddenly died lying on the floor swimming to her own blood.

A man with a gun:
Damn! I killed it! The fffuck!!

Great! And now, there's no bullet left for me!

(After a few of seconds, a group of police kicked the door of the garage were the man with a gun is located.)

Police:

Hands up! Please put the gun down! You are under arrest!

Man with a gun:
Hahaha! Fuck police!

(The notorious man pointed his gun to the police.)

((Bang! Bang!))

(The police shot him.)

Sophia:
Congrats Von! The police interrupted the detonation of bombs at San Roque dam.

Asha:
Yah! And thousands of people is saved from a great flood!
(Talking to Von's soul happily and feels excited.)

Von(Soul form):
Really?! So that will happen if the gunshot didn't hear by the police early?

Sophia:
Yes! The police will just pass by the garage, then after 15 minutes, the bombs will successfully receive the code then detonates.

After that, he will commit suicide!

Asha:
Thanks to you Von! The police just plugged out the broadband stick in time from his laptop that caused the interruption of uploading data codes to the bombs!

Von(Soul form):
Wow! Just wow! Thank God!

Sophia:
Now, as your reward, you will have a vacation.

Sophia/Asha/Von:
45 days living as a Broiler Chicken.

Von(Soul form):
Yes I knew it.
(Whispering to himself)

Sophia:
Why? Do you have a problem?

Von(Soul form):
No! No! No

Asha/Von:
Then spend 666 years of duration breaking your 206 bones per minute while burning in hell equivalent to 33 Earth's hours then resurrect as a female cat for your new mission.

Von(Soul form):
Yes! I love it!
(Smiling with teary eyes)

Von(Narrator):
Hi, I am Von Peterson, died from murder by a random group of thieves while attempting suicide at a railroad. I have a normal life before these beings of light (Sophia and Asha) became my "Quest Masters". Want to hear my story before I become a soul without free will? Well, if you want, then let's begin.

Year 2016, the year I became a freshmen in an University school somewhere in Manila, Philippines. It was second semester.

Jack:
Hey Von, want to join me to eat lunch? I want to eat pork sisig with rice.

Von:
Yes! Of course! I love... I love sisig!

Von(Narrator):
Jack is my childhood friend.
We play together, we sleep together, we eat together and sometimes, we take a bath together. I love him, I love him more than a friend but I think he doesn't love me like I do. He is so cute and became hotter when we both became college students.

Jack:
((Burp!!!))
I'm so happy, I'm full.
Ahm, wait! I don't have enough money to pay what I ate!
Can you lend me some Von?