Chapter Five: Ice Cream

Nishinoya Yuu, a feisty upper classmen. Decided that you, by any means necessary, had to go for ice cream with him. The boy continued along the paved road, both your shadows stretching out far behind you.

"D-Do you like chocolate...or vanilla...or strawberry...or maybe something else?" The boy flusteredly asked, raising a hand and rubbing the back of his neck. He looked off towards the approaching buildings, his confidence from a few moments ago had disappeared. And left a flustered, nervous wreck in it's place. "I'll buy you.. Whatever flavour you want..just name it.."

You couldn't help but stare at the profile of the young male, spiked hair, sharp features, cute blush, great eyes. You shrugged, averting your gaze towards the buildings that closed in around the two of you.

"I guess I like (F/Ice)." You whisper, running your fingers along your arm. The sensation of his grip was still tingling around your wrist.

"Is that so? Fine... I'll get you the biggest one there!" The boy chuckled, mimicking how big the ice cream could be.

"W-What! N-No way, I couldn't eat it all!" You protest, puffing up your cheeks in disbelief that you could actually manage to eat something so huge.

"You'll be able to finish it no problem, we can share it!" He suggested, grinning ear to ear. Before the senecio popped into both the young teenager's heads.

The two of you on a park bench, facing one another. You lean in to lick away at the melting treat, while Nishinoya does the same. The only thing separating your lips from his, was the thin layer of delicious melting gooeyness.

The idea quickly raced through your brain, you knew that was not going to go in a good direction. You peered over to your senior, who apparently seen the same scene as you. The boy was flushed, the tips of his ears sparkling red. He pressed the back of his hand against his lips, in a horrible attempt to hide his noticeable blush.

"On second thought...ill just buy you a normal sized one.." He whispered against his skin, and you swore you could see steam rising off his cheeks.

The two of you reached the small town shop, the doors opened in front of you and you felt the cool breeze from the running air conditioner. Nishinoya lead the way too the giant cooler near the back, he grabbed your ice cream and gently set it in your hands, before grabbing himself a Popsicle. By now his blush had faded to a slight discolour in his cheeks. The two of you brought your ice cream to the counter, of course Nishinoya picked up your's, like he promised. The two of you thanked the older woman, and exited the store.

Nishinoya took your wrapper and threw it in the nearby trash can. "Can..I maybe walk you home? I-I mean it's like late and stuff now, and I think walking would be better.....sinceIcan'tstartaconversationwithyou..." He asked, you could tell the blush was returning, since it painted his cheeks the same colour as the twilight sky.