Day one, leg stretches

Ok, we are starting off for beginners, first of all ask yourself "can I even touch my toe?" Well it doesn't matter much if you can or can't, just follow these flexes... (It will not show a warm up for stretching, you must do that yourself at the beginning.)

Starting to flex
1.) first of all you need a warm up, otherwise stretching will hurt you. Start off with 30 jumping jacks.

2.) after the jumping jacks, you now need to attempt to touch your toe, go as far as you can, and for each leg, hold for 30 seconds.

3.) after that, sit facing towards the wall with your legs pointed out, push yourself towards the wall as far as you can, hold for two minutes, during this, push yourself slightly closer every now and then.

4.) okay, do you understand how tight your hamstrings are? Next, attempt to do a front splits with each leg and hold for 1:00 each, it doesn't matter how far you can go, but don't be afraid to push yourself a little.

5.) lastly for day one of leg flexes, put both legs straight in front of you (while sitting down) and reach as far as you can for them, hold for 30 seconds

That's it for day one of leg flexes, soon enough, I will post day one back flexes, thank you for reading.