Aka - Stellar

Hey guys!!! Just going to tell you this, the first 10 chapters, will introduce each character. I know boring and all, but it will give you a better understanding of each. Also, I can add your oc's into the story somehow. If you do want to, just put info down in the comments section or private text me. I'll tell you what info at the end of this chapter. I think that's it to tell you... If I do remember anything, I'll put it at the end of the chapter or another chapter. ENJOY THE STORY!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third POV

It was another day in Elementis for all the towns folk of each town that belonged to different elements. Seniors buying groceries, kids laughing, teens hanging out. Just everyone having fun and enjoying life! But little did they know, that all would change in a split second.

~I'm the town of Crystals~

"Did you hear?" A nearby shopkeeper questioned to a shopper.

"What?"

"The queen is making a speech either today afternoon or tomorrow at lunch!"

"What?!? No way! She hasn't been out of that castle in like, what? 5 years?"

"Yup!

As they were yapping about the queen, a girl passed by. The girl looked to be about 15 or 16. She has white hair that went a few inches pass her hips with a pure white dress that went to her knees. The dress had 1in straps and a little bow at her collarbone. She wore a necklace that had a silver heart on it. Her eyes were an icy, sky blue that glittered in the light. On her right side, she had a griffin that reached her knees. The griffin was a brilliant gold and brown. It strut perfectly with its gold, black, and brown feathers reflecting a brilliant glow making the griffin look just as angelic as the girl next to him. (A/n: look in the media)

The two gossipers stop talking and looked toward the angelic goddess and they felt a strange aura coming from her.

"Hello young lady! Would like to buy anything from my bakery?" The shopkeeper asked.

However, all the girl did was stop in her tracks, and looked at the lady. Her eyes were cold as if she had no emotion. Her lips formed a line and didn't even show a sign of smiling or frowning. She was completely emotionless. She looked away and continued walking as if nothing had happened.

"How rude..." The shopper whispered to the shopkeeper.

"I know right!"

The girl stopped in her tracks again and looked down at the ground with sad eyes. She looked up again with the same emotionless eyes and continued walking. The griffin just walked with the girl with its head hung low for its partners impoliteness.

~A few minutes later~

As the girl kept walking, many boys have tried to approach her . However, she ignored them completely, making the boys dejected.

As another boy approached her, she finally got annoyed and let out a heavy sigh.

"What do you want?" The girl said in a venomous tone.

"Jeez, don't gotta be so rude..." Said the boy, his shoulders suddenly slumping.

The girl rolled her eyes a little and continued walking. The boy clenched his fist and went back to his group of friends who were laughing. When the girl looked up, she stood in front of a gold, silver, and sky blue castle that could make any person blind. (A/n- just a figure of speech! *no duh genius*) She walked up to the gates and was immediately stopped by two muscular guards in their armor. The guards put their spears up to form an X, which separated the castle from the girl and griffin.

"What is your business here?" Said one of the guards very sternly as he looked down at the girl.

The girl gave yet another heavy sigh as she pulled out a piece of paper from a bag that was strapped around the griffin.

She unrolled the paper and held it in front of the two guards. The two bent down to read the paper. As they read further, their eyes widened.

"Names Taiyo Inazuma. Aka, Stellar. The elemental of Sun/light and lightning. I was called by the queen." Stellar said in know-it-all voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So that was the first chapter!!! Tell me what you think about it in the comments section! If your confused about anything please ask in the comments and I'll explain or fix the chapter! That's pretty much all! Arigato Minna for reading my story! It might be a while for me to update, but I'll still update my story!