lmj - cuddles, games and kisses

An: This is very short and probably shitty..sorry for any mistakes, didn't proofread well bc I'm tired af..
Anyway, enjoy! (:

we were sitting down on a couch. lauren was sat in front of me, with my legs on either side of her. i had my arms wrapped around her waist, and she was leaning into my embrace.

she pulled out her phone, turned her head to face me and asked, "do you want to play a game or kiss?" i said, "play a game" and she turned back around and started to play.

i watched her play for a while. then i kissed her neck and whispered, "you're so beautiful" as i pulled away. she ducked her head and blushed. she turned her head again as i asked, "why can't we kiss?"

"because i asked if you wanted to play a game or if you wanted to kiss, and you said "play a game"", she replied.

i moved her hair to one side and started planting kisses around her neck, shoulder and behind her ear.

"can we kiss instead?" i asked.

she began playing the game as she answered, "but you wanted to play, so let's play"

"but I wanna kiss instead" i whined, pouting.

"well, too bad. now come on, we're going to play together"

she grabbed my right hand and put it on one side of the phone while her left held the other side.

"i don't even know how to play this game" i told her.

"just try. i'll teach you" she replied.

"can we do both?" i asked, referring to kissing and playing the game.

"that's impossible" she answered, turning her head towards me.

i gave her neck lingering kisses again, then trailed towards her jawline, left a few pecks on her cheek. i gave her a lingering kiss at the corner of her mouth, then whispered "i love you so much" as i looked into her beautiful, emerald eyes.

i slowly leaned in, and just as our lips brushed against each other, she whispered a barely audible, "i love you too"

An: Hey, so..
First, I just wanna say I'm uploading this as an apology for not updating my other story "The Story of Us", hope you enjoyed it. And I'm sorry that I put it on hold.
Second, I haven't had the time to do much writing, I've been pretty stressed about school especially with exams last week, but you'll be happy (maybe) to know that I'll have time to write more starting this weekend! for a whole week! maybe even longer! So I'll try update my other story as soon as possible.
Third, I'm gonna be honest...this was actually a dream I once had back in, like, May..I had this in my notes since then and I kind of forgot about it..also wasn't planning on uploading it at all but thought that it would (hopefully) be at least a decent enough apology for my hiatus and whatnot.

Again, sorry for any mistakes. I kinda rushed to publish it..

Fun fact: the "Third"^ explanation or whatever it's called above. And I called this story "lmj" bc that's what it is under in my notes, bc it's Lauren's initials, of course lol.

And yay! Thanks for reading! (: