louis imagine

heyyyyy my 4 readers lol. not a lot. and i don't think any of you have an account so its awkward. but seriously from me to you u should make an account. i didn't have an account and trust me its better when u have one.

you were the new hospital desk worker and it was your first day. everyone was surprised on how intellegant u were for only being 20. but u found it hard, really hard. after a long day of work, with no time to eat, you were hungry, really hungy.

putting in the 2% from your pocket and dialling the code. tapping your foot in inpatients and watching it move slowly. just to your luck it got stuck. great, what was next.

a guy came up and asked if some thing was wrong, looking up at him and realizing he was around 5'10, handsome, brunette and beautiful eyes.

"no its fine, my foods just stuck."

"here."

he roughly kicked the machine causing it to fly to the bottom, and you to chuckle.

"thanks, its been a long hungry day."

"my names Louis" he put out his hand and out on a slight smirk.

"hi Louis, im sarah."

as soon as you touched his hand, which was very big and strong by the way, he blushed. you felt sparks.

"well sarah, heres my number, and if you ever need some one to kick a vending machine again, cal this guy!" he said with a wink.

"well i will mr. lou."

on the way home you had a big smirk on your face, and no matter how hard you tried it wouldn't come off.

im to last to take this somewhere.