Chapter 3: Boy Of My Dreams

{Lucy's P.O.V}

"Have a good time, Lucy-Sama." My driver, Capricorn, told me.
"Thanks, Capricorn-San!" I waved and he drove away.

I started feeling alone again. I haven't seen any of my maids or butlers since I left Crocus except for Capricorn. Do they want to abandon me, too?

I patted the small pouch hanging from my jeans as I walked towards the building. Fairy Tail Academy for the Rich and Sophisticated aren't cheap when it comes to decorating, I'll admit. The whole exterior looked like it had been washed in gold.

"Mess this up and you're dead meat." I heard.

I turned the corner and I covered my mouth in horror as I watched a girl get her neck squeezed by a muscle-bound boy. I was going to help her until I saw the girl smirk.

"You need me. You can't touch me, dummy. What would your old man say?" She said.
The boy scoffed. "Screw my old man. I just need to make sure you get this job done so that I can leave Fiore. You better do this right. Tch. Can't believe my ticket out of here is you."
"Guess we're stuck together, huh?" The girl smiled.

The boy let go of her and glared.

"Let's go. She should be here any minute." He said and started walking in my direction.

I tried not to make any noise as I ran away before they noticed me.

Did they go to this school? I thought this was for hoity-toity kids! But wait. It's school. Of course there will be your rebels but seriously?!

"Hey! Watch out!" Someone screamed before I felt a hard impact on me.
"Ow!" I yelled as I fell on my back.
"Ouch. Jeez, sorry about that. Here, let me help you up." I looked up and I swear, the heavens are repaying me back for my mother.

The most cutest boy I've ever met was standing right in front of me. Believe me, I've met my share of suitors but this boy was...the boy of my dreams. He had brown eyes that were sorta hazelish. But despite his dreamy eyes, what hooked me on the most was his wild pink hair.

"Um...th-thank you..." I whispered as he helped me up.
"No problem. Watch where you're going next time." He said and walked away.
"W-Wait!" I yelled.
"Hmm?" He turned back to me.
"Um...c-can I have your name? You see, I just uh got here and I um I'm sorta lost..." I blushed.
His eyes lit up and he smiled. "Oh! A new student! Mind if I show you around? I'm Natsu, by the way. Natsu Dragneel." He told me.
"I'm Lucy." I said.
"Cool. You got a last name, Lucy?" He asked.
"It's Heart-..." I paused.

Everyone knew about the Heartfilia legacy. We were the the richest family in the world. I can't have him thinking I'm all spoiled or whatever because of my name...

"Lucy Heartoko." I lied.
"Cute! You're gonna love it here, Lucy. We're not all high and mighty as everyone thinks. There's actually some pretty cool people." He smiled.
"I'm feeling welcomed already." I beamed.

Sorry if there's a lot of updates for this. I'm just really excited about this story and I have some plans for how I want this to go so I'm trying to write them down before I forget. Hope you like it and I'll try to update my Pokeshipping fanfic soon >^<
~JasonHibiki