Geting tattoo's

So day was a the day we go to the cabin and me and jasmine where happy because it was my birthday so we where going to have so fun.The first thing we did was go to that club again from yesterday. I ended up picking up Sam because I told him to come and jasmine was fine with that. Then we picked up Amber and he boyfriend (Ben ) and ate at the grill to get some food and then when to are cabin to but are stuff done right after I put my stuff down I said "let's get tattoos" Amber said "I'm up" Sam said "I'll drive her" jasmine said "no I'm fine but I'll come with you guys" so we when out side I rode with Sam and the others rode with Ben. In the car Sam asked me "what tattoo do you want " I said "a sleeve and some on my leg " he said" lets get match tattoo" I said "only if it's bada**" he said " of course" then that's when my jam played panic at the disco Victorious and I sang with the music soon the song ended and black veil brides played and both of us sang to it Sam said " you like them too you have some killer taste in music " I said "you too". When,we got there I knew the guy giving me my tattoo his name was rob and he was my high school best friend until he got suspended so he just dose tattoos on his free time. So I asked rob to do a sleeve of tattoos and said can do while I was getting my Amber was getting hers she wanted just a bend name on her hand and Ben wanted hers on his so they matched.When rob got done I said can you also do my upper thigh so he did that then he did Sam he wanted two bands around his arms like me.When everyone was done rob gave me a hug and said "happy birthday Kelly" I said "thanks i will see you later in the week" so you might what to know how I got that for free well he owns me for a lot we just to be the bada** in high school so we got in lots of trouble. After we left they(Amber , jasmine,Sam, Ben when the to get food I went to the store and got some hair dye for later in the week.when I returned I eat then went to my room to find someone sleep here.Then i forgot Sam was sleeping with me in my room. So I moved him over a bit then though what happened to the girls tomorrow we are having a girls day!

Hope you peeps are likening my story can't wait to write more