Lush,Luxary and Lust

Prologue

Cressida de Clerq is the notorious party girl of Kenzington Prep Academy in San Fransisco.Her older sister Caitlin is a total oppisite,head Girl of Kenzington and future Law student at Yale.After a another one of Cressida's famous"End of the term" parties gone a little too wild,including nude and druken pics of Cressida and her besties,her furious Bussiness tycoon father had the last straw thus sending her and her two best friends Sofia Buckley and Isis Harvey to one of his friends new developed Country Clubs in Greece.But Poor Caitlin and her friend Natalia Furell are dragged into the story.

The girl's think its gonna be a blast, getting hooked with greecian gods,sipping foreign drinks and getting bronzed tans but Alas when they arrive,its nothing what they think!! The Country club is very shabby,there's only old bad sun burned grungy looking hairy men, woman who's skin look like brown leather and not a decent hang out place in spot.The girl's cant get back,they have to stay the whole summer ,depressed untill they meet a hunky greecian lifegaurd it seems every girl except Isis is falling for him,Can you say catfight?Join this journey as each girl's hidden secret starts to unravel slowly as the story goes on...