Chapter One~

Cressida just finished writing SAT's,it was her last one and she was sure she aced it.She strutted proudly to the picnic table's were Sofia and Isis were waiting"Girls it's SUMMER"she shouted as the three of them ran towards her golden beige convertible she got for christmas it was her third car.She unlocked the door jumped into the driver's seat,Isis sat next to her and Sofia was in the back.Cressida turned on the radio"Girls Just wanna have fun" boomed out from the speakers as they all sang along, they drove off to Cressida's house to get ready for the Annual "End of the Term party".

Sofia just got out of the shower in Cressida's pristine bathroom,she wrapped the velvet red towel around her natural latina skin,Sofia is the sweetheart of the "Troublesome Trio",Isis is the bitch and Cressida the Leader.The girl's have been bestfriends since kindergarden,eversince they have been unseperated.Sofia's father Owns Buckley Estates and a few Oil ships,her mother is a famous latin and ballroom dancer,has her own beauty clinic.Isis lives with her succesful Eventsplanning Grandmother,both of her parents"died" years ago,so she says.Sofia walked into Cressida's room,she took her slinky red cocktail open-back Missoni dress from it's hanger and pulled it over her head"That's hot,it fits perfectly with your dark hair"Isis said while brushing out her brunette locks.Sofia smiled blushing as she pushed her tiny feet into the strappy black Emilio Pucci heeled sandals"You look amazing in that white dress " Sofia grinned pretending to look jelous.Isis added some gloss as she looked into the mirror,the White sweetheart neckline Eli Saab dress fitted her perfectly,it matched her golden Miu Miu Peep toe heels she bought last spring.The door swung open and Cressida swayed in with a bottle of wine,she jumped on the bed and handed each of the girls a glass.Her deep blue Alexander Wang halterneck micro mini dress gave the girls a perfect view of her cleavage"Cress,its a real Peek-a-boob dress" Sofia giggled taking a sip from her wine.

Caitlin heard drukken giggles coming from Cressida room,she rolled her eyes and opened the door"Cressida,the party hasn't even started and your already drunk" Caitlin scolded,she still couldn't believe she and Cressida were realated,eventhough they both had honey ice blonde hair,fairly tanned skin and both green eyes but a diffrent shade.Isis looked at caitlin with a smug smile"Chillax,dont get your granny panties in a knot,were only having fun,you should try it some time"she laughed.Caitlin sighed annoyed"Anyway, dad said everything is set,i think you can go to the Country club now"she mumbled before heading off to her own room.Cressida got up grabbed her silver Kate Spade Clutch"Let's go girls,time to PARTY"she smirked as they linked arms.