The Start of Something.

A/N
This is my first fanfic so sorry if it sucks.

Your point of view
Your name is Casey Jaxon and you are a world famous ballerina, you have been in many ballets and have landed the lead in all of them. Today you are going to the BBC headquarters for an interview with your favourite YouTubers, Dan Howell and Phil Lester.
As you pulled up in your Mercedes-Benz convertible, you spotted some oddly familiar brown hair. "omg! It's Dan!" you shouted. Quickly you jumped out of your car and ran towards him. "a fan?" he questioned smirking. "Actually, you're interviewing me later," you retorted. "Casey Jaxon, world famous ballerina at your service," you said shaking his hand.

Dan's point of view
She's beautiful, I thought snap out of it! She'd never go out with you! "Hi," I said voice cracking. I couldn't stop staring into her beautiful green eyes. She started to twirl her long purple hair and stare at the ground. "Hi," she replied. Every syllable of her voice made me die inside. I really wanted to kiss her. I started to lean in. "let's go inside," she interrupted.

A/N
Sorry, but they just met! :)
Anyways, maybe something more interesting  will happen in the next chapter! ;)
-Bobsy2003