Netflix And Chill

"Casey!" Dan shouted. "What?" you asked. "wanna watch attack on titan?" he asked. "sure!" you replied. Dan grabbed your hand and took you to the living room. You both sat down on the couch under a blanket.

Time skip to halfway through aot
(warning smut ahead!)

Dan retreated to his bedroom silently. "Dan! What are you doing?" you shouted. "come and find out!" he shouted back.

Dan's point of view
I had a special surprise for Casey. There were red and pink rose petals scattered on the bed and I was stood in front of it shirtless. We are going to have some fun tonight!

Your point of view
I ran to his room to find him shirtless in front of his bed that was scattered with rose petals he looked up at me and winked. At that moment I turned as red as the rose petals. He walked up to me and smashed his lips against mine. I put my hands in his hobbit hair and deepened the kiss. He licked my lips, begging for enterence and I granted it. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and pulled me closer to him. I knew where it was going.

He broke the kiss for a second just to pull off my shirt. He was going to take of my bra but I beat him to it, ripping it off and throwing it across the room. He slipped his hand into my pants and I let out a small moan. He smirked at me and started moving from my lips to my neck. He threw me on the bed and kissed down my neck to my chest. He stroked my breasts and then started to squeeze them. He new he was teasing me. I kept in my moans but I couldn't contain them anymore. I let out a loud moan. He moved from kissing my chest to down my stomach and then to where my pants were. He unbuttoned them with his teeth and looked up at me. I nodded eagerly and he slipped them down with his teeth, not taking his eyes off me. He pulled them off and threw them across the room.

"Casey, your thong is soaked!" he exclaimed. "shut up Dan" you said. He pulled out a condom and put it on his already hard dick. He sat me on his lap and slipped off my thong. "will you be my girlfriend?" he asked. I turned around and reached for his balls. He let out a moan. "does that answer your question?" you asked. He nodded, using his finger to stroke me. And then...

Well, this is already smutty enough so yeah...
-Bobsy2003