Warzone (I)

"So we'll piss off the neighbours
In the place that feels the tears
The place to lose your fears
Yeah, reckless behavior
A place that is so pure, so dirty and raw" Zayn Malik blasted through the speakers as Tammy and I sat in her Verna on the way to our school.
Tammy babbled on something about a guy that she'd met in a cafe downtown. Don't get me wrong, Tammy is my best friend and I love this girl to death but sometimes I don't have the patience to actually listen to everything she says so we both let it pass. Tammy's unusally chirpy today.
When we reach our school, I see Ricky Martin, the badass who wears a leather jacket and rides a bike. Fucking cliché.

Tammy says" Guess who's wearing a leather jacket AGAIN? Ofcourse it's Mr.Hotaayy". I just playfully roll my eyes at her and get out of the car. Tammy jumps out of her car and goes "Don't hurt my baby Sasha or you are not getting a ride anymore." I realise I slammed the door too hard, "Sorry babe, it won't happen again I was just too blown away by Ricky's charm." Tammy says "I feel you sister, I feel you and now I gotta run. See you at lunch and STOP DROOLING! SHEESH!" She winks at me. "You wish! See you later Alligator." Tammy and I have been best friends since kindergarten, she's the closest thing I have to a sister, We know each other inside out and share everything. Except the fact that I've never actually told Tammy how bad I crush on Ricky ofcourse she knows, but I have never told her. The truth is every girl in our school has felt something for Ricky at some point of time and I just don't want to be another one in the crowd.

"Shit!" I scream as I fall flat faced on the floor. My shoes had hit a small rock and being the perfect ballerina , I am absolutely not I couldn't balance myself. My skirt went flying and I ended up showing my big ass to half of the school and also RICKY FUCKING MARTIN. As I get up on my own to face the embarrassment that awaits me, I see Ricky smirking at me and walking away.
The cheeks turn bright red as I rush inside. I check my watch and realise I am already 10 minutes late. Yay me!

--------------------------☆-----------------------------

Thankyou so much for reading this. Please let me know what you think about it and if you think that I should continue this. I have a lot in mind for Sasha and Ricky rn. Haha, have a good day!