Chapter 1: Guarded and meeting someone new

PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK, AND IF i SHOULD CONTINUE.  i WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER. THERE IS MORE TO COME BUT I NEED FEEDBACK IF U WANT ME TO KEEP GOING.

THANKS, LOVES

LOVE YOU GUYS AND GALS!!!!

***************************************************************************************************

I walked into school hands full of books, and notebooks.Struggling to keep my bag on my shoulder, trying to walk down the hall. I tried my best not to hit people, as people didn't care if they hit me or not. Being new to this school, I can see people are total assholes, bitches, and douche canoes. I continued struggling down the hall. Then that's when my worst fear happened I finally ended up running into someone. The books in my hand fell to the ground scattering in one direction, and my notebooks in another.

"I am so, sorry" I exclaimed, in embarrassment.

I bent down and began to collect my scattered books frantically.

"No, you're okay. Let me help you." I heard a deep voice say.

"It's okay you don't have to help me." I blurted out to the mysterious person. But it was a little late, the person was already bending down grabbing books, that I wasn't grabbing. I finally stood up with my books in my hand and auburn hair covering half my face.

"Here, is your last book." I heard the mysterious personsay.

I slowly looked at the book and took it from the person thatdecided to help me. I looked up and saw a smiling guy. He lookedabout 6'2, why am I saying that height? I had to look up to see hisface since I'm only 4'8. I could tell by what he was wearing he wasone of the school jocks, what surprised me most he was, actually niceand not a douchebag. But if there is anything that I have learned Iknow there is always a catch to everything. Also, people actdifferent alone than around friends. So one way or another this guyis too good to be true. I snapped out my thoughts and realized I wasstill staring at the face of the guy that helped me. I must havelooked like an idiot because I wasn't saying anything.

I noticed his well-chiseled face. The handsome jocks jawline met perfectly with his chin. His eyelashes were long and complimented his ocean blue eyes. The jocks tan skin reminded you of warm caramel, his shaggy chocolate brown hair complimented his skin tone perfectly. His lips were perfect and plump, not to big, or to small. His dark washed skinny jeans paired well with his white t-shirt and jock jacket,along with his vans. After what seemed like hours, I finally stoppedgetting caught in thought and spoke.

"Thank you," I said softly and shyly.

"No problem, so you new here?" he asked, trying to make conversation it seemed like,

"Yes, I am," I said more shyly.

"Well, that's cool I hope to see you around sometime."He smiled and began to leave.

"Yes," I said.

I debated on whether I should ask him where Mr. tuckers class is,but I kept holding myself back. Then I silently slapped myself andblurted out.

"Before you go?" I asked

"Yes," he smiled

"Can you tell me where Mr. Tuckers class is?" I asked him shyly again.

"Yeah, I'm heading that way now. Just follow me" He smiled, and threw out his arms in front of him.

"My lady" he motioned, forward

I couldn't help but giggle, as he made that small gesture it was cute. Maybe there is no catch to this jock. He and I walked side by side down the hallway. I could feel the glares and snarls thrown my way; for me, it was hard to ignore the looks. But for the guy beside me, he ignored them like it was nothing. I realized as we were walking I didn't get the guys name.