Intro

Top of the morning to you laddies

I groaned as my alarm went off on my phone, and reached to turn it off. 'I just had to make Jack my alarm.' I Thought as I rolled out of bed and got ready for my day. As I came out of the bedroom I heard my phone go off. As I picked up the phone I saw that is was my boss.

"Hey Robert, what's going on?"
"I thought I told you to call me Fox (Y/N)"
I laughed. "Alright then Fox, what's so Important that you couldn't wait an hour to tell me."

"The cops just went in and found a man in the country, apparently he died and left quite a few animals."

"So where do you need me?"

"The farm is about five minutes down the road. Apparently it's down a hidden driveway."

"Yeah I know the place, I'll meet you there."
"See you then."

I hung up and got ready to head out, and feed my horse before placing a few crates in the bed of my truck and making sure my horse trailer was ready just in case it was needed. When I was sure everything was in order I set off towards the farm.

As I pulled up I saw some of the people from the shelter bringing out cats and small rodents. "(Y/N)! Come over here!" I turn to see Fox talking to Officer Luke. I smiled and walked over. "Hey Fox, Luke what are we dealing with?" "The cops and workers have gotten most of the smaller animals out of the house and barn. We were waiting on you before we started on the dog's, seeing as you are the most experienced with canines." Fox said. "Well, if need be someone can go pick up my horse trailer. It's all set up and ready to go." Fox nodded and told Kathy, another worker at the shelter, to go pick up the trailer. After that was done I grabbed some leashes from my truck and headed inside.

Maneuvering through the house I made my way to the room where Fox said some dogs were being held. As I opened the door I was greeted with the sight of.....