Sammy

Morgan's POV

"That will be 6.49 please." The cashier says. I look up and lazily shuffle my bag looking for my money in the back. It's like 6:00 am in the morning what do you expect. I look around see a magazine. The title says-

*teenage girl found dead*

I grab the magazine and put it on the desk And hand the girl a ten. She hands me the change and the bags. I go over to my car and sit in the parking lot. I turn to page 47.

~on June 4th investigars find a girl laying in her room dead. We talked to the parents but they didn't think she was depressed or anything. We don't think it's suicide. It might be health related or even worse a murderer. We can't come to conclusions yet. We will post the announcement tomorrow~

Murderer. I think to myself. I love solving mysteries. I drive home thinking about my plan. I know we could get in so much trouble but I don't care. I mean I do. But I don't.

I text my friend Cara. She tells me it could be dangerous but says she's coming over. I look in the mirror and think of that young sweet innocent girl I used to be. I now love to be dangerous and solve mysteries. That me was long gone. This was a mystery I had to solve.

*ding dong*

I skip downstairs to find Cara in a black spy suit. I look at her with a weird glare.

"What?" She asks. Seriously your wearing a spy suit. What to you!

"That" I say pointing to her outfit giggling. I see her look down and giggle to. See we have a very unique relationship. As you might be able to tell.

I look her in the eyes and say 'ready?'

She looks back and gives me a smirk. Yep we're ready.

"To start. Lets get every magazine we find." She states.

"I don't think we wanna be looking at celebs and how to cook clam chowder!" I say laughing my head of. I know what she meant but whatever.

"We'll you little sass pants. I meant every magazine about the CASE." She says very seriously. She looks at me and becomes very angry. Jk. She looks like a retarted walrus clapping. Yep that's Cara for you. I will never get over her walrus snorting laugh.

"Don't make fun of me!" She sasses back. Yep guys we got ourselves the pro sasser.

That sounded very awkward. Oh we'll we are about as awkward as you can get them. I'm not sure how we are so good at solving mysteries when all we think about is unicorns and rainbows. That was unnessisary. I'm sorry.

Well we ended up going to the store. We go to a lot of stores and stalk people! No jk. But we are kinda creepers I mean we try to solve people's deaths. Or other mysterious whereabouts.

I grab a magazine and show it to Cara. She looks up at me with anticipation in her eyes. A smile comes across her face. We have just found a piece. I read the title out loud.

"One directions fantastic trip to Greece."

Hey I didn't say it was about the murderer mystery. We are also on a case to try to 'accidentally' bump into one direction.

---------

How you liking it???

This thought just came to my mind and I thought it would be cool to write about so I did.

It will get more serious. Kinda. Well it will have a mystery and its about the 'murderer'

This is not a 1D fanfic. Js.

This is not going to be completely serious. I'm not a serious person sorry. I can't write about the suspense fulness without laughing. Sorry!

COMMENT.

C/O/M/M/E/N/T