Chapter Two

🌷 Lilly 🌷

"Finally!" My best friend Jenna said as I reached my locker. "What took you so long."

"Really?. That's the first thing you're gonna say to me. No hello, hi or even hey bitch."

She rolled her eyes at me.

"You were with Aaron again. Weren't you?"

A small smile crept up on my face.

"I knew it!."

I turned the knob on the lock for my locker to put in the combination.

"What did you do this time?. Take a sample of his hair, use your tongue and lick his abs, strip him naked or did you strip and sat on you know what like you did the last time?."

I smiled at her last assumption.

"I did neither of them even though I wish I did the last one. It would be nice to have another picture of that."

"You naughty, naughty girl." She tsked

"That's nothing compared to what you did."

"I know." she sighed dreamily and looked down twirling a strand of her hair.

I'd tell you what she did but that's a story for another time.

I opened my locker and placed my bag in it.

Ring!!!!

"Time for P.E." Jenna groaned out.

A smile formed on my face.

P.E. has always been my least favourite subject but it's what happens after P.E. that I actually look forward to that class.

"Let's go."

We walked hand in hand down the busy hallway towards the locker rooms. Upon reaching locker room I took a peek at the boy's locker and realized that the door was slightly opened. I removed my hand from Jenna's grasp and walked towards the door.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

I didn't respond and so upon reaching the door I slightly pushed the door so that I could see inside the room clearly.

I looked around and saw no one.

Weird.

I stepped inside the room and Jenna followed behind me.

"Uh!."

"Did you hear that?" I whispered, my eyes widening as I looked at Jenna.

"Yeah." She whispered back.

"Oh..my" the voice moaned out.

Moaned???

Jenna and I followed the voice in the locker room until we ended up by the shower.

My jaw literally dropped at the site before me. I looked at Jenna and I swore her eyeballs were gonna pop out of their sockets.

Before me is none other than Aaron and his friend Jaxon.

Jaxon has Aaron up on the wall, Aaron's legs wrapped around him and his arms around his neck.

Naked.

FRAKING NAKED!!!

And they are making out.

THEY ARE FRAKING NAKED AND MAKING OUT!!.

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! 😵😵😵😵😵😵😵

THIS IS NOT HAPPENING!!