Chapter 1

I know what your thinking, why am I being my own bully? Well you see I just want attention. My life has never been interesting it a big dull life. So I thought of ways to jazz it up and they all failed. First I tried telling my parents i'm pregnant and they just laughed at me and left it at that. I mean I know I'm a guy and it not possible to get pregnant but still, they should at least be worried.

Then I tried telling them I'm a gay. They just didn't care. (I would think they would I mean their son taking after them) BUT that lis faIles too. Ao my parents decided that instead of taking interests in their first son's life they that they were going to favor their second son and act like I'm just another stranger.

The kids at school they act like I'm not there. Well all except for one, and that's my best friend Sara , Sara Banks. Sara is very pretty. She has long light blonde with sliver highlights. Her eyes are and blue and ocean and when u just stare in them long enough she can make you confuss everything. Back to my point I am hardly notice. I didn't really mind at first until well, now. I'm a senior in highschool I want my last year to be remembered for people to notice me. So that's what I'm going to do I'm going to have them notice me by acting like i'm getting bullied. I mean I'm a great hacker and cyberbullying pretty bad these days so I think I could pull it off. I mean what the worst that could go wrong?