FIRST TIME

Hi guys...I want to share with u alls about my imagination story...I hope u enjoy it..

MAIN ACTOR:-
1.ARKY (innocent girl)
2.MARK (hyper & friendly)
3.HADIERA (arky BFF)
4.JANE (arky BFF)
5.EMMA (arky BFF)
6.JIYEON (bad girl)
7.SUNMI (ordinary girl)
8.SUZY (flower girl)

GOT7 MEMBERS:-
1.JB (JAEBUM)
2.JACKSON
3.JUNIOR (JINYOUNG)
4.YOUNGJAE
5.YUGYEOM
6.BAMBAM

(ARKY POV)

-IN CLASS (5 MUSIC 1)

"Happy new year!!!!" I shout to everyone in the class...I was very happy because have the new vision..

"Arky!!!! Are you okay??? Are you crazy?? We are old now, we 17 years old!!!"Hadiera say to me with disappointed face...

"So, it okay to me...oneul (today), I'm senior in this high school..hooray..manse, manse!!!"I screaming with joyful..

"I think we should send Arky to hospital right now..she is sick..."Jane said to Hadiera with weird face..

"arghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" Emma screaming so loudly in class...

"Emma, why are you screaming like that??? It so bothers us, you know....hmmm..."Hadiera mad to Emma..

"Yaa!!!I did not intend to bother you allsss BUTTT,,, I have good news to our school.."Emma say to us..

"What the good news that you get uh???"I ask Emma..

"Do you know GOT7??? Them will come here to acting some drama andddd,, our school will be the musical school in this year...ahhh,, I can't wait to see Junior oppa..."she explained to us with her cutie face...

All students was shock, , and then their cheers up to hear that news...some girl go to toilet for make up their face..At first time, I was blur hear that news but then,, Jane look to me like im not understand what happening in here...Jane with her patient, she explained back to me...well you know that, I don't know about them..

-bell was ringging (rest time)

"I will join you all at canteen later,, I want to do something work in class for awhile. ."I tell to Hadiera and my others bff..

When I was on the way to canteen, I saw the handsome guys stand in front of participants room...I was thinking, maybe their are new students in this school...I was rush to go to canteen because my friends waited for me...on rushing, I was push by student girls and fall on the floor...their go to in front of participants room to meet with that guyss....

"Why them so rush and have rude attitude??? Do their know about that guys??? What I care about..."I say slowly with annoying face...

I want to stand up but,, have one guy come to me and help me..I feel so thankful to that guy...

I want to ask him,'what you name??'

And he answer my question with politely.."My name is Yi-en Tuan..why you sit here??"he ask me with joyful smiling. ..

"I not sit at here...I was fell down when all girls rush to there...who's that guy??? I so mad right now..."my face turn to colour red...

"Why you mad to them??? I look at them like a good person.."he said to me..

"Because about them, all girls in this school became like crazy person...I heard that guys are GOT7,, do you know about them??"I asked to him with innocent face..

Hmmm,, I don't know about them..why you ask to me about them???"he asked me again..

"Actually, I forgot to bringing my phone...so, I can't to search about them because I don't have hand phone right noww...can you lend me yours hand phone, please....??"I do begging face to him..

I ask to myself, why I feel comfort with this guy ahhh??? Why he so polite to me???

"I can't lend you my hand phone because my hand phone was low batteries...mianhae (sorry).."he make guilty face to me...

"it's okay...it not important to me...I not needed it.."I do happy face..

"Ahhh,,, wait, Yi-en..."I shout to him..

"Yes??"he do innocent face to me...

"Can we meet again??"

"Of course, we can..."

"Thanks"

"No, I should say that to you..oneul, naneun manhi haengbokhage(today, I really happy),, gumowo, arky.."he say to me..

That word make me blushing..what's going on??? Do I fall in love with Yi-en??? Huuuuhuhuuu...I so crazy today...hahaha..michi saram(crazy person)...

The bells was ringging (classes start)

"Sorry , I'm not go to canteen today.."

"Where you go Arky-sshii??"Hadiera ask me..

"I found new friends/new student today..and he help me a lot today..hahahaha.."I tell to them while I'm blushing likes tomato. ..

"Are you blushing Arky???"Jane ask me with weird sound..

"Aniya..cheongmal aniyaseoyo (no,..really I'm not)..."

"handsome, cute, polite, hyper,kind or bad person??"Emma asked me with steady..

"He so handsome, cute, polite, hyper, kind, helpful, joyful, sometimes he so weird..I really want he has bad character. .hmmm..."I say it without thinking about it. ..I like a fool person..

-class start until back home

-bell ringging....

"I go home first,, see you tomorrow, okay??"I said to my bff's..

I rush to go home without see the car..I just walked away..and I found have one car was arrive to me, I was so shock , I can't run to safe myself..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#sorry for my story,, im not good in english language...
#i hope you enjoy , read my fanfic story about 'my crush'..
#please vote and give some your opinion about this story...
#i wish I can do the best for you alls